Home Artists Looking For Work

3D Artist, Props, Environments, Textures

My name's Tayler and I'm from Nevada City, CA. I'm a recent grad from BYUI. I originally studied architecture and design technology and I was all set to become a 3d artist for architecture realization projects; however, that all changed when a friend of mine asked if I could create a simple 3d environment for a game he was making. I was hooked from then on. I love environment art and have since taken all the necessary steps to make a career shift. It in no way was an effortless transition as I have had to work my “patootie” off to learn effective pipeline, but I have found that my background in architecture has given me a solid foundation for creating game content. Thanks to excellent mentors, I've made incredible progress.

I feel lucky to live in a time where technology is robust and the opportunities to create are endless. We are just on the cusp of what is possible! I'm looking forward to the future of games and hope to be a part of it.

I'll be honest, as a recent grad I don't have much work history within the gaming world. It's hurtle I'm trying to cross. I'd be ecstatic for any opportunity to prove myself.

Happy to create an 3D asset and corresponding texture maps(PBR or standard)

Portfolio link below.
http://taylerchristensen.wix.com/portfolio

Tayler Christensen
TaylerChristensen3D@gmail.com