Home Artists Looking For Work

Will Ehrendreich - 3D Artist seeking work

Hello!

Thank you for checking out my post!

I am currently seeking paid remote contract work.

Please visit my portfolio! Will Ehrendreich's Artstation Portfolio

I have been doing realtime 3d assets for the last ten years or so. I started using Torque 3D, went on to Unity, and now I use Unreal Engine as well.

I love characters, and would be thrilled to be hired for that, but I also have experience doing vehicles, props, etc.

I am fully PBR ready, and I use Substance Designer and Substance Painter to achieve most of any texturing that needs to get done, though there are some instances where i still prefer to polypaint in Zbrush. I usually produce my basemesh in 3D studio max, export to Zbrush, highres sculpt, UV in Zbrush or sometimes tweak it afterwards in Max, export high and low to Substance, and texture it there.

I have done everything from realistic to cartoony and stylized, so I am completely comfortable with any art direction that is required for the project.

I invite you to email me at will.ehrendreich@gmail.com for inquiries, comments, questions, or just to connect!

Also, feel free to add me on skype (will.ehrendreich) or tweet me @willehrendreich.

Thank you for your consideration, Have a fantastic day!

Will.

Here are some sample images of work I've done:

will-ehrendreich-alien-spaceshipjpg1431374960

will-ehrendreich-gogglesrender2jpg1422303378

will-ehrendreich-fullscreen-capture-1292014-33935-pmjpg1431383482

Replies