Home Animation Showcase & Critiques

Need of Animator for Student Rigging Reel

lanthonyptang
polycounter lvl 8
Offline / Send Message
lanthonyptang polycounter lvl 8
Hi,

I am a student learning to be a 3D rigger. I am in need of an animator to animate my rig, so that my reel would be presentable. I also hoping to work with someone, so that I can make improvement on this rig. If you are interested. I will give the file to work with. As well as the final rendered scene to present on your own demo. Here what the rig can do so far. On this youtube link.

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tuJaXU61gGQ[/ame]

Also if there any suggestion to make the rig better or more presentable. They would be appreciated it.

Replies

• slipsius
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    slipsius mod
    Hey there,

Right away, ill say that you need to speed up your footage. Bring your video into after effects or something like that and speed it up by 25-50%. Check out other rigging reels. You`ll notice they all speed up their footage.

Also, get some music in there. I dont really care if an animation reel has music, but rigging reels are definitely a hard watch without them.
  • lanthonyptang
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    lanthonyptang polycounter lvl 8
    Will do. thanks slipsius. i am planning on speeding it up and putting some music as well as put on text box to name some of the system set in place through aftereffects.