Home Contests & Challenges Archives Riot Art Contest Riot Art Contest - Character Art

Help! Idea for ultimate skin for Jinx

Hi guys! i'm an italian user, sorry for my english previusly, but try to undestand my idea.
I'm 22 years old and i'm a newbie about 3d models and animation (but i love this things a lot). I can't take for the moment softwares like Zbrush or similar (to expensive for me).

I'm writing today this thread for an help and who wants can take on this project.

The name of the skin will be "4 Elements jinx".

premise of the idea:
1)i'm an amatorial stage actor, and for my characters i use element for some particulars implications.
2) i think at the movie "the last airbender";
3) the skin will be like "udyr spirit guard" but with elements instead of animals, i will explain this forward.

I think the big problems for jinx is take her crazy! And the Air it's a crazy element.

Look at this skinned jinx like a wild crazy jinx (like jane of tarzan :poly122: ) with the possibility to control the 4 elements: air, water, ground and fire.

Now, i think to animations of skills and passive. for ctrl controls and recall animations i don't have idea at the moment...

He starts like a normal skinned champ... but let's start:

1)her passive and her Q (weapon change) it can be create in an air animation (she make her weapons in air... with bullets in compressed air (your are free in the change animation), about the passive, when she kill the legs can transmute in air legs;

2) her W (the hit with her gun).. i can be changed in a ground sniper... and her legs become in ground element (all animations are faster like classic skin) and it shoot a sharp stone bullet.

3) the E (traps) are like water bubbles, i don't have idea for the animations (because in classic skin it's very fast);

4) for her R (the big rocket), i think about her arms in fire nearly, to create a big fire bullet and the shoot him.

Edit: i think a new feature for the skin... this idea can have 4 models and animation (1 for element) for every weapon and skill?
The idea is, for example, talnkin about the switch (Q).. she starts with an air minigun, when jinx change, fishbones are in ground element, change again, minigun in water element.. and it continue for all 4 elements.. and that for all others skills... (it can be a long work, i know.. but i love that idea :D)

That's all for the idea, if you want to try something, do it and post it below in the thread! i accept new proposals too! :D

Thanks for the listening guys! Have a good day!
Cheers! :D

Replies

• makaronas21
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    I'm not a big fan of the "the avatar" ultimate skin idea

I would be happy to get something original like Pulsefire Ezreal that doesn't change it's color but improves it with every level or so.

I'm not agains't your idea but it is unoriginal for me

Anyways they already have made the ultimate skin and it's gonna be posted on the next cycle of PBE