Home Quixel Megascans

IN PROGRESS: NDO is cool and all, but..

Why does the UI change after every action. Sometimes when I am done making a normal layer I cant apply it to the 3d previewer ( the little refresh button is gone)

Sometimes when I save and come back to my project later, all or some of my layers are gone :poly127:
Kind of frustrating when I do ALOT of work and I want to come back to it later and all of my layers are gone.

Also, whenever I open an already made normal map (baked with xnormal) and I add something, I cant view my original normal

Replies

• stumpinater
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Never come across any of this before... hmm

what about some extra details like OS, PS version, Quixel suite version?

What are your steps for saving your project?

I think you need to convert your normal to an NDO normal, may be wrong I haven't used this fetaure yet.

NDO and DDO change dynamically, depending on your layer that you are on. Try to make sure you have selected one of the folders you have created to ensure all your options such as the reload feature is present, again its not something I have ever seen before so this may not be the case.

Have you managed to look at the wiki page at all?
  • Eric Ramberg
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Tony927 - Sorry to hear about your troubles, would you mind posting some screens of your problems?
    Regarding the dissapearing refresh-button, this is a bug, thank you very much for reporting!!