Home Marmoset

3Dvision with Toolbag2: any Tip welcome !

Hi,

This is a copy of a post I've made in another sub-section but i thought it was better to create a new thread in order to have support for that hard case.

I'm trying to use Toolbag2 with Nvidia 3dvision; Marmoset support told me that actually they don't have any 3dvision monitor to test it so i'm asking some help to the community...

I'm new here and it seems to be a good place to ask informations about Marmoset toolbag2. I haven't found an official forum where users can post their questions so that's why i registered at polycount.

So now my problem:
I can't get toolbag2 running in 3dvision mode (stereoscopic display)...

I've tried many things to having it to work but unsuccesfully until now.
Any help would be highly apreciate...

Some information about my atempts:
I use a Nvidia Titan CG card with an asus G278h stereo monitor.
3Dvision is correctly enabled (work with other 3Dvision softs).
Toolbag is last version downloaded 3 days ago

When i launch Marmoset toolbag2 nothing "pops up" showing that 3dvision is running and my monitor stays in standard mode.
Turning on the stereo dual/3d monitor inside toolbag don't do nothing , even in fullscreen (I assume that's because 3dvision is not "launched").

I've also tried to "link" toolbag2 to another working 3dvision profile with nvidia inspector (like Assasin creed or a few others) but it don't change anything.

I would like to use toolbag2 as a way to directly visualise and tweak 3D content on my 3dvision monitor. it is for me a condition before i buy it so it's very important for me to know if it is possible to use it that way...

Thanks in advance for any help provided.

Best regards

Replies

• Thane-
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Thane- polycounter lvl 3
    Wish i could help. I use a large 3DTV for my computer monitor and i'd love to try this on it. Have you tried posting on the 3D Vision forums? They have a lot of people in a very active community that *might* be able to help get it going or even fix problems.