Home Quixel Megascans

IN PROGRESS: Register form is too bright

OlaHaldor
polycounter lvl 4
Offline / Send Message
OlaHaldor polycounter lvl 4
I had to reinstall Photoshop, Quixel Suite and all. I recall seeing this before, but I didn't report any because I had similar issues with other apps from time to time so I thought it was something with my computer.

However, two of two times, the register form is too bright to actually see what's where.

This is the nDo register form. DDO works fine.
9fdaf32bae.jpg

I think this is something you should look into. Workaround for now; take a screenshot - new document - paste - use Curves or something to pull down the brightness and just barely see what the white text says.

I'm also having problems activating over internet. So I'm told I need to send "support" an email. So I click the button to copy the info and create a new message to send to you guys, but there's no address in the TO field. Would be very handy if that was already filled in - or at least part of the text together with the serial number so it easily could be copied into the TO field.

So I looked at your website. Contact! GOOD! But no - no contact email address is shown anywhere. I don't feel OK about sending my serial number through a contact form.

So what am I to do ?

Replies

• OlaHaldor
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Mkay, I'm jumping ahead here already. I read the error message when I tried to activate online - it was telling me the license was already in use. So I logged in on quixel.se and deactivated - then started Photoshop and Quixel Suite again. I was not even prompted to type the license info this time.
  • Eric Ramberg
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Hi OlaHaldor!
    We are very sorry about this You are of course right, this is unacceptable!
    We´re working very hard to be a more accessable company and getting all the support in order is a big part of it, obviously we are not quite there yet.

Does the suite work for you now as it should? otherwise send me a private message with the e-mail adress of your quixel account and i will get it sorted right away.

Again, very sorry about the hassle, hopefully your experience with the tool from now on will be more enjoyable :)
  • 9of9
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    For the reference of anyone that's searching for a solution and doesn't want to fiddle with colour curves, the text box labels are as follows:

Name
    Organisation
    Serial Number
  • OlaHaldor
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Thanks Eric, yes it's working properly. It was just a weird situation of the app telling me the license was already in use somewhere else (but I guess I should have uninstalled/removed the license before re-installing?).