Home Contests & Challenges Archives Riot Art Contest Riot Art Contest - Character Art

[Riot Art Contest] - Snowstorm Sivir

I'm going to do Snowstorm Sivir :) Don't know if I'll be able to finish but I'm mostly doing this for fun! I rarely model female characters so C&C will be greatly appreciated!
sivir-snowstorm.jpg

Replies

• Saindon
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Here is some of my progress so far with the body and face :
    ZBrushDocument_zps756a5e52.jpg
    Not sure about the face so far, I'll make a few more iteration.

Also a quick sketch of the overall skin :
    ZBrushDocument2_zps5c016a5b.jpg
    Not starting the real modeling before I figure out what I do with the face and the overall concept. C&C appreciated!
  • slosh
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    slosh hero character
    I like that you are doing a unique face but I suppose I would prefer it be a bit more attractive. Don't get me wrong, it doesn't need to be like a supermodel but right now it looks really long. I'd say if the original version wasn't so pretty, this wouldn't be an issue:D Blockout on the outfit looks great though!
  • Saindon
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Yeah I absolutely see what you're saying. The face is really my main concern at the moment. I just really loved her face of her original skin/the concept of her coming out of the Oasis of Dawn. But I'm not feeling it either at the moment.

Here's the picture for ref : 640px-Sivir_at_the_Oasis_of_Life_1.png
  • Saindon
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Worked on the face a bit and blocked in her weapon. Doubt I'll stick to the original concept though. I'm probably going to back a bunch of iteration of the weapon later :

Faceupdate_zpsbd8be1b1.jpg

wweet_zpsbf2ba49e.jpg
  • Odow
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Odow polycounter lvl 8
    Looking way better :>