Home Contests & Challenges Archives Riot Art Contest Riot Art Contest - Character Art

[Riot Contest] - Shyvana

eyong
polycounter lvl 5
Offline / Send Message
eyong polycounter lvl 5
Sup guys, i'll be doing Shyvana.. here's my idea on how is she going to look like,

6Zm5yYG.jpg?1

anyway this is a WIP, and there's a lot of things that I will change on this one like the armor, but my main idea is that a "Shyvana with the power of a Cursed Dragon"

CC are welcome :)

Replies

• atomicguppy
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    This is a pretty cool design sofar! I really like her left hand crystal stabby thing. Her left side feels a little mushy though. What's on her chest? Is it scales? Or part of her skin that's pealed away? And her arm has a cool shape, but it seems kinda puffy and infected? Maybe hammer out what exactly this "cursed dragon" aspect is? Maybe push the stabby crystal aspect? I am excited to see where you go with this!
  • eyong
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    eyong polycounter lvl 5
    here's my WIP of my Cursed Dragon Shyvana

still redesigning her armor.. i'm so indecisive XD

10SkzQh.jpg
  • eyong
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    eyong polycounter lvl 5
    This is a pretty cool design sofar! I really like her left hand crystal stabby thing. Her left side feels a little mushy though. What's on her chest? Is it scales? Or part of her skin that's pealed away? And her arm has a cool shape, but it seems kinda puffy and infected? Maybe hammer out what exactly this "cursed dragon" aspect is? Maybe push the stabby crystal aspect? I am excited to see where you go with this!

thank you sir! yes, that's what i'm about to do, the crystal thing even her big hands are like glowing crystal, i guess i should provide a mood board so anyone will get what I want for the character haha sorry for posting no references. anyway, that thing on her chest is like part of the curse, it's like the curse is overtaking her body, so it will look more likely a peeled skin of a dragon, hmm don't know how to explain it but something like that. thanks for the advice! :)
  • nadgarcia
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    nadgarcia polycounter lvl 4
    Nice! Looking forward for the final pose. Especially her dragon hand!.
  • Vin Iho
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    nice work, nice sculpt here mate! looking forward to this! :D