Home 3D Art Showcase & Critiques

abandoned hospital scene

Replies

• Tectonic
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Tectonic polycounter lvl 10
    yeah, that shows off your work much better. well done! :)
  • pat123d
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Hey guys, many thanks for supporting my work. Now I´d like to work on decals and textures and more grunge. Maybe I create some more assets. Update will follow soon.
  • alimux
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    good job,but... I shall not come to consult here :)
  • pat123d
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    I m back after a long time. Here I´d like to present the final scene from the abandoned Laboratory. Yes i think i call this final. Dont consult the doctor! Many thanks for support my work.
    Aniamtion is coming soon.

• ledyr
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    ledyr polycounter lvl 7
    assets look awesome, like 10/10 but when you put it all together it lost some of that great quality

maybe the design of that room is not what i like (mood/ lighting?)

another thing is what should i look at? Its like there are too many thing that want to have my attention, it hurts a little.
    for example i feel much more comfortable when i look at the image with chairs ( fourth image )
  • Joopson
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Joopson quad damage
    Looks fantastic! My only critique is that the babies don't read as being suspended in formaldehyde. Not sure if it's unrealistic to make the water "foggy", but I imagine that would help the effect, and besides, would make them less bold, compositionally, and a little more subtle and creepy. And in the 10th shot down, I can't see the jar/liquid at all, so it would also remedy that, assuming you could get it looking right.

Great work! Love the lighting.