Home Royalties or Post-Launch Compensation Work

Character Modeller & Animator Required For Only One

Hey Guys,

I'm Mark Designer of Devils Inc Studios, and I am currently looking for two or three artists, apparently I screwed up previously putting this in an incorrect thread.

We are in horribly serious need of an animator/character artist this area is hurting us development wise right now.

We also require a couple of asset modellers and possibly a level designer who can use Unity.

Unfortunately we are a free lance team and pretty much doing this as a spare time project until we get our prototype developed, and as such are offering a profit share % of the game.

The game itself will be an arena combat style game where by you surround round by round to accumulate currency you can then spends to strengthen your defensive lines in an RTS over lay.

The game will take place in timed rounds, your aim to put down as many of the undead and build your multiplier, this is essential, a high multiplier gives you plenty of in game cash, when the round ends you can switch to the RTS overlay and place down your defences, AoE traps and a few other secret extras you’ll be advised of in the GDD.

For further information free to contact me here or via email.