Home Collaboration & Unpaid Work

Looking for a 3D Artist/Animator for a pitch to a major publisher!!!

Hello Polycount Folks!

My name is Tim. I'm the CEO and Creative Director of Lockeblade Interactive. I’ve pulled together a team of nine individuals (a mix of programming, art, music, and writing talents) to create a prototype for a next-generation action game. We are currently using Unreal Engine 4, which supports a variety of modeling and rigging software. We are seeking funding from a major publisher by the end of November. We are currently in need of a 3D modeler/animator to complete a basic model for the prototype.

We currently have a few 2D sketches of the model, along with some specifics about the basic internal structure of the model. We have some additional details about the project on our site:

www.lockeblade.com

Anyone interested in working on the project would need to sign a standard NDA since the 3D model will tie directly into the gameplay functionality for our prototype. This means 18 or older, talented youth of Polycount (sorry!)

Our team is going to be playtesting our first build on the first of August, so this is an active project with an exciting future! We're looking for someone who loves working with a passionate team of creators, and who is looking to ultimately be part of a great studio. We all love games and are looking to make our mark on the gaming world. Thanks for reading, and I look forward to working with you!

Cheers,
Tim