Home Artists Looking For Work

Looking for a second low poly modeler and texture artist for fps rogue like

1399964161-forum-banner.png

We have a small team that has been developing a prototype for a Roguelike FPS during the last 5 weeks. Our team is 6 people from across the US and France and we are in need of a second artist who is great with low poly and could work in our style. We are building a vertical slice of the game and aim to be done in two months time so that we can launch a kickstarter to pay the team to go into full time dev. A second person would really ease the workload and allow us to make more assets with greater detail, along with more damage models for current prefabs!

If we succeed we would need to find a second artist to join the team anyway but if we can find a passionate person to join the team now it would help to make a more polished product in the time that would not only make a better game (which is why we are all here) but also make something that is truly polished and captivating to players with a love for old school shooters.

We could really use someone who is talented in:
• Lowpoly modeling
• Sprite / pixel art
• Texturing

You can read about our game here [ http://forums.tigsource.com/index.php?topic=40335.msg1021430#msg1021430 ] and see some of the content we have already created for the game.

Currently all 6 members of the team are donating their time. We don’t want to take advantage of anyone or mislead, so I’m not going to make any crazy promises. We just want to make a kickass prototype so we can get paid to make a game full time. I’ve been fortunate enough to work with 5 awesome people and I am hoping to find one last person to join in the adventure.

Please PM or email me (gluntronics[A]gmail.com) if you are interested / have any questions. Thanks, and regardless I hope you’ll check back later and play the game!

tumblr_n4uvj8SJ481ty4xg7o2_1280.pngtumblr_n59x1cmjnd1ty4xg7o1_1280.pngtumblr_n5gzkt108J1ty4xg7o1_1280.pngn21JIUul.jpgODGJjK0h.jpgODGJjK0h.jpgneLo3agh.jpg

Replies