Home Royalties or Post-Launch Compensation Work

BPE wants YOU for top down online multiplayer shooter! Using Unity 3D

Game Name: Battlezone: Black (Not Final)

[Game being made in the Unity Engine]

Hello everyone, my name is Trevor and I am owner of Black Prophecy Entertainment. I have been crafting an idea for a game in which I wanted to see being made ever since I was 13, sadly no one has done it yet or done it right. The idea is a top down multiplayer shooter with a full rank system, weapon customization, and with a style you've never seen a top down shooter before. I want to take the modern shooter and morph it down into a small, simple, top down shooter.

The platforms I want it on would be the obvious two at first, Mac and PC and if possible ported down to mobile platforms. I've got a game design document finished if anyone wants to take a look at it too as I don't want to make this post to complicated or too big. So e-mail at spitworld@outlook.com if you want to take a look at that.

Who we are looking for:
2D Environment Concept Artist's
Network/Matchmaking Programmer
3D Environment/Architect Modellers
3D Character Modeller and animator
2D Character Concept Artist
Level Designer
Post Process and Particle Effects designer
User Interface Designer

Sound Designer (FOUND)
Game Mechanics Programmer (FOUND)

If you think you got the talent, or drive to make this game please send me an e-mail at spitworld@outlook.com with a portfolio or some pictures/videos of your work.

The roles I'll be filling in the development of the game are:
Level Design
Material Design
Some Particle Effect work as well as Post Process
Music Composing
Game Director

As I don't have anything done for the game, I don't want to leave you empty handed, so here are some work I did for previous games and on the side.

NightVisionBefore_zps36e8e61e.jpg

NightVision_zps1f71ed76.jpg

SchoolYard9_zpsdaf75ea2.jpg

SchoolYard5_zps1a133920.jpg

SchoolYard_zpsb44b02bf.jpg

And some music:
https://soundcloud.com/spitworld/when-hope-falls-so-do-we
https://soundcloud.com/spitworld/possession-composed-by-trevor?in=spitworld/sets/between-heaven-and-hell

And like all threads I will update this post with more information as I get it.
Thank you for your interest,
Trevor Thomas

UPDATE: Fuzzy Beard Productions has joined the team as sound engineer and music composing!

01/05/2014 UPDATE: We have found a Game Mechanics Programmer! Still looking for a Network Programmer though, to code the matchmaking system and other online multiplayer stuff.

01/09/14 UPDATE: We now have a 3D environmental modeller and character concept artist on the team. Also wanted to give an update on the game, a placeholder character was put in and is now working, moving, and playable.