Home Artists Looking For Work

Patrick Walsh- AAA experienced 3D Artist

polycounter lvl 11
Offline / Send Message
thegreyman1 polycounter lvl 11
Hi everybody, I'm back after a long (and busy) leave of absence from the site :)

My name is Patrick Walsh, I am a freelance 3D artist with plenty of experience in lots of different styles of modelling and even some 2D work. My speciality is of course hard surface- weapons and vehicles and also environmental and props but I also have a great deal of experience in organic, texturing, 2D, low poly, stylized work and even arch viz and product viz.

I have worked on many iOS and Android titles as well as PC and even a AAA Wii U title and I have lots of experience in various engines such as Unreal and Unity.

Check out my website: http://patrickwalsh.ie/

And I have also attached a few images below.... I will be updating these images as well as the ones on my site once my NDA allows it.

I have been on contract for the past 9 months for a major Japanese developer and as my time with them is soon coming to an end I am advertising my services now. Please contact me soon if you are interested in hiring me :)

****************************************************************************************************************************************
Important: Unfortunately I am not in a position to take on anything other than paid work I so please do not contact me with any profit share/ paid on release type work

Some teasers of more recent work to be uploaded to my site soon:

screenshot002_zps34ef9cd7.png

screenshot001_zps2b246940.png

screenshot000_zps71ca4a45.png

1a_zps2e51aa52.jpg

boilerMaker1.jpg

2-7.jpg

screenshot8.jpg

Replies