Home Dota 2

Buccellati's Concepts (DP set)

Errrr I wish I actually had an internet handle but let's go with Buccellati for now

anyway, I've been working on a concept of a full set for Death Prophet that draws inspiration from the legend (?) of the will of the wisp, specifically the British version of it, and here is what i've got so far!

8rqVoEC.png

let me just explain a bit of the concept here cause there are some things i dont quite have the skill to draw. first off, the name i have in mind for the set is "Vesture of the Ignis Fatuus", and my idea is for the hair part to be similar to Lina's hair in Fiery Soul of the Slayer, that is, actual flame. I've already been told this concept is similar to the Brooch of Death's Bride but this style is intended to go straight up as opposed as to the back, and also well. made of flame

the skirt is to be much more tattered than i'm able to draw it, and it'll have a belt in the back that's also tattered that i'm working on designing still. the color palette does stray from her current one, and leans more towards her old one, but my hope was to balance the purples in the middle, along with her arms, and keep the rest in blues and greens, to go with the will of the wisp concept

I also plan on making ghosts for her ult, possibly figures holding lanterns much like the one she's got hanging on her belt

soooo yeah! this is my first time designing anything like this, so i'd love any feedback, and i'm definitely looking to collab with modelers because i have no skill when it comes to 3d modeling :)

Replies