Home Collaboration & Unpaid Work

[Portfolio Project]Looking for intermediate Developers Interested in a Small Project

polycounter lvl 5
Offline / Send Message
Tamaru polycounter lvl 5
Hello there! Our community has been working through small freelance work and studio work individually for a long time, but now we've been focusing on making our own games with the skills we've been sharpening over the past few months. We're working on a Horror game that also has a sick twist of comedy in it. It will have a Multiplayer Campaign and Some sort of Horror-esque Death match mode. Right now we have a Programmer, a Scaleform UI/Misc programmer, and I do the level design/visuals. We're looking for animators, Concept Artists, or just about anyone who wants to help work on this project with us. I'm a nut when it comes to releasing screenshots or other things without proper licensing or copyrights, so this thread wont really have much "eye candy" for you to look at, and besides we've been working on this project for about two weeks now so there is only so much we have at the current time.

If you want to get some experience with working in a Development group and being involved in a Game's pipeline to release, please feel free to contact me! The turn around time we're looking for is within two months. We're also going to be doing NDA/Freelance agreements through royalties in case we do decide to sell the game after we finish it.

As for our group, we've been long time friends and community members for about 5-8 years for the most part. A few of us have worked on small mods and workshops all the way to freelance projects that were released on steam in the past few years. We're an informal friendly family that's been together for a long time now and we always love to invite new people into our community through Game Development or Gaming.

If you'd want to participate with us or have questions, please contact me through skype (tamaru123) or email (nomnomdev@gmail.com)

Thank you!