Home Royalties or Post-Launch Compensation Work

Modelers Needed

INTRODUCTION
Hello and thank you for taking your time to take a look at my post. I am looking for someone who can help us with our project. I am looking for people who can work at least 5 hours a week. Every team members will have freedom. For example, if you're a Programmer and interested to join the team, you can create any gamemode you want. I am not restricting members to design their own assets for the game.

ABOUT THE TEAM

Hephesus Softworks was founded around a year ago by Jake (me). We started with 3 people to plan what kind of game we are making. It took us a couple of months to finish the planning stage. Right now, There are 5 people in the team and the we are in the development stage for the game. Our team consists of:

- 1 Level Designer
- 1 Programmer
- 1 Sound Designer
- 1 3D Environment Artist

ABOUT THE PROJECT
Operation 2000 is a sci-fi First Person Shooter multiplayer game that took place in the 24th century. The game maps are small to medium and it includes various types of vehicles scatred around the map. The game will have different types of gamemodes. Examples are Team Deathmatch, Defender, Conquer, etc. The game will be focused on fast paced. Players will be given a variety types of weapons. These weapons have different specialities. Players have to choose the right weapons. If they are more on fast paced, then the SMG is the best option for them. Players can player online multiplayer with the world, or play instant action with bots with the same feature as Multiplayer.

The game is more on fast paced. Players will need to rush but they still need to focus on their surroundings. As the battlefield is full of traps such as landmines, very deep holes, and explosives

There will be a variety of weapons in the game. And currently, I planned to have 11 Weapons. But after the game development is going well, I am planning to add more guns to the game. The player will also be battling in high tech battle armors. It will give the player some special features such as Double jump heights, nightvision, and reduced fall damage.

We also want the levels to be small to medium sized. We dont want maps that are too big nor too small. We want maps where players can find enemies easily. The maps will also have lots of objects that are explosive. Lots of explosions will occur in the game, because we thought that a game that has very little explosions are kind of boring.

We want the character models to be similar like this
b62425a36abb02790ac4cd832c742026.jpg

GAMEMODES
Team Deathmatch = Simple team deathmatch with 32 players as max players, 16 players per team

Defenders = 2 teams are pitched in a map. Team A has the objective to prevent team B to kill all soldiers in team A. Team A will have 24 players, while B will have 8. Players in team A are unable to spawn. While team B has the abillity to spawn. for team A to win the match, they need to defend themselves in 6 minutes time. While team B has to eliminate team A before the time is up.

Conquer = 2 teams are pitched on a big map with 4 areas. Each team is supposed to capture all 4 areas. Vehicles are enabled, and respawning is also enabled. Time limit is 15 minutes. 1 Area will need to take 10 seconds to conquer. there are some situations when a player cannot conquer an area. For example, players from team A is trying to capture area 1. Player from team B is also in the capture radius. then team A isnt able to conquer the area. to conquer an area, a player can just stand in the area radius

GAME SERVERS
For the game servers, we are looking to create something like Call of Duty's. So the game will find other players that want to play on a gamemode and put them in a lobby. We are not creating dedicated servers. Why? What if a server is full and other players want to play? And this is why we wanted to create something like CoD

PROGRESS

We are currently in the development stage of the game. Here are some things that we have done

The picture below is a TDM map called Battlefront
ZZ5MH7d.jpg

A Video of the TDM Map "Airbase". Shows how the map looks, and working teleporters

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pljCTfx_yns&feature=youtu.be

CURRENTLY NEEDED

- 3D Character Modeler (If you're interested in this position you must use 3DS Max)

- 3D Vehicle Modelers
- 3D Weapons Modeler

Please apply the job by emailing me on hephaesusworks@yahoo.co.id