Ged interpolator
    I found they have posted the official dll on the forums
    http://www.crydev.net/viewtopic.php?f=326&t=114211

it seems to work for me.
  • KartoonHead
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    KartoonHead polycounter lvl 4
    Correct me if I'm wrong but the preview vid for 3.5 showed PBR and the material editor still wants Diffuse, Spec/Gloss and Norm, shouldn't it want Albedo Spec/Rough/Metal and Norm now? Or am I being silly?
  • leleuxart
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    leleuxart polycounter lvl 10
    Correct me if I'm wrong but the preview vid for 3.5 showed PBR and the material editor still wants Diffuse, Spec/Gloss and Norm, shouldn't it want Albedo Spec/Rough/Metal and Norm now? Or am I being silly?

Some things aren't in the engine yet. It was rebuilt, so they're still adding the new features and adding back in the older stuff people bring up in the feedback threads.
  • KartoonHead
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    KartoonHead polycounter lvl 4

Come on KartoonHead, read the motherflipping 3.5 FAQ before posting, GODDD
    Q: Where's my PBR?!

You may have noticed a certain CRYENGINE trailer that was recently released, showcasing some of the new features we're working on. We're very eager to get these features into your hands and this is a preview of what we're currently working on. So, stay tuned, it is coming soon