Home Contests & Challenges Archives

[Mixamo Contest]-Rune or Darumacho? (WIP)

valuemeal
polycounter lvl 6
Offline / Send Message
valuemeal polycounter lvl 6
I'm at a crossroads right now
this contest has inspired me to create two characters and I cannot chose which one to enter. I am going to model both eventually, but what do you think I should enter in the comp?

Rune-
XtCxpt3.jpg
Sealed within the tower of Babble Aeons ago, Rune was said to posses the uncanny ability to distort languages and literally bring words to life. She was been awakened several time in the last century due to the fact that there was a smudge on the last page of the Voynich Manuscript; misdirecting explorers to the Mystical Alpha Beta valley. The last explorer who happened upon her dropped the manuscript and walked out in sheer frustration; after that occur she decided mount her bookwyrm and set out on a sojourn of her own so that she won't be disturbed in case someone else has another copy.

Darumacho-
hfJ6Lmz.jpg
A Luchador who supposedly follows the ultimate path of dharma, it is said that he can meditate for 3 months at a time without food or water. He happened upon the manuscript as a grab bag prize in a charity wrestling match; he believes he must go on pilgrimage to be

Replies