Home 3D Art Showcase & Critiques

Female Knight

Replies

• ghaztehschmexeh
    Opened thread expecting breastplates, was not let down. Just going to leave this comic here: http://puu.sh/2Y8En.jpg

The remade armour looks much better though :)
  • olivierth
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    olivierth polycounter lvl 9
    artquest - Thanks! The strange lump on the face has something to do with lighting. I actually made another render with more basic lighting and the problem disappears.

Qdwach - Thanks for kind words!

AtticusMars - Interesting article.

ghaztehschmexeh - Very funny! I should have seen this before I started the project...

Well, here it is. I've worked so much on this project, time to move to something new.

You can see a more complete image on my website: http://oliviercg.com/
    Or more precisely
    )))))))) here (((((((

I would also like to thank everyone who took the time to help me out with the project. I had trouble accepting the first critics but I quickly realized how helpful they were. I can can honestly say that this forum is the best place to post WIPs!

I'm now moving to another project entitled "Cool Man". I'll start a new thread for it soon.

HeadTopo_352_comp_zpscfbe31d4.jpg~original

HeadTopo_351_zps81e11160.jpg~original
  • SA_22
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    go back and look at your first post...... then compare it to how its looking now... SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH BETTER!!! :thumbup:

good job dude!!:poly142:
  • almighty_gir
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    almighty_gir ngon master
    i would angle her right foot downward slightly, it looks like it's kind of floating right now, it might also help if you can change the angle of her hip so that her right leg is completely straight instead of slightly bent like it is now, to help emphasize having her weight on it.
  • kmactastic
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    kmactastic polycounter lvl 8
    The progress is awesome! I was really distracted by her armor in the beginning, but now I am looking at her as a whole. :thumbup:
  • garriola83
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    garriola83 greentooth
    so much better, you can push it a bit further with some photoshop magic or use an engine for screengrabs and then presentation time! Good stuff.
  • artquest
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    artquest polycounter lvl 13
    Really nice! The latest high rez picture is great, love the lighting on the high rez now, it really brings out the shapes well. Great job!