Options
    Offline / Send Message
    serriffe polycounter lvl 9
    Polycount Games :D
  • SHEPEIRO
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    SHEPEIRO polycounter lvl 17
    Rockstar BERLIN... it would be closed in three years BUT man it would be a ride
  • Super
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Super polycounter lvl 18
    London based.
    AAA titles in development that you can get behind.
    Respectful of employees, no exploitation.
    Good working conditions.
    Security, no unrealistic expectations that leaves people out of work after.

If only.
  • Kwramm
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Kwramm interpolator
    Agree with Adam - treats me like an adult and like a professional.
    Should show the same flexibility in their management and HR decisions that they ask from me as employee.
    Spends money where it matters - tools, ergonomics, training. I don't care if you have a tiki bar and friday beers - just make sure I have the tools and the support I need to get things done every single day!
    Has a culture of accountability. Understands that we're a young industry and that we need to learn, learn and learn.
    Understands that management exists to support art and coding teams, not the other way round.

Should have an office somewhere central - I'm not a fan of Alcatraz all-in-one studios in the middle of nowhere ("why not work longer? There's nothing else to do out here in the Gobi desert...")

I don't really care about the project much either. If the environment is great, the people are great to work with, the project becomes less and less important because you have fun doing a great job reglardless. It could even be a little pony game if everyone else and everything else is kickass.
  • jaaamesss
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Hi artist,

my dream studio is 2KCzech. They create Mafia 2. I love playing in old 40°s streets.