Home Collaboration & Unpaid Work

Looking for a 3D model maker/animator for Unreal 1 based project

TDG
TDG
Hello people,

My name is Marten van Wier and I am looking for people to assist in finishing a Single Player modification that is being made for the original Unreal by Epic games that was released in 1998.

This project is based on the work that was done for a conversion of Unreal on the original Playstation before the project got cancelled.
A couple of years ago much of this material was recovered by my contact; Leo(T.C.K.) who has been rebuilding it into an expansion mod for the original Unreal, filling up the holes with team made content.

The project is called Unreal – Rise of Jrath; http://www.moddb.com/mods/unreal-psx-rework-rise-of-jrath

Several 3D artists/animators have assisted in the past on recreating weapons, creatures, and animation but have for various reasons left the project before they finished the content they were working on.
Right now we are looking for people who can finish this material or if necessary make a complete new version of it if the old material proves to be to difficult to continue.

People who would be interested would have to be skilled in working with the older Unreal tools and model and animation formats.

This is most likely a short term project that can be finished in a couple of months.

Replies

• TDG
    Hello people,

We are still looking for a 3D artist/animator who could help out this project with making some custom made models and animations so it can be completed.

Perhaps it is difficult for people to commit to a project such as they can not afford spending time on work with no pay off other than a completed mod.
    Therefore I am willing to propose some form of payment for the services of a 3D artist/animator per custom model and animation that needs to be done.

I cannot afford much so I hope that any interested people will ask for a reasonable price.
  • TDG
    Sorry to bump this but this project is still looking for a model maker/animator.
    Hopefully a member will respond in time.