Home Unreal Engine

UDK not recognizing 3rd UV Channel

polygon
Offline / Send Message
EvilPixills polygon
::UPDATE::

I'm afraid my lack of sleep has caused me to make an unnecessary thread. I just figured out my problem was the fact that I was still using Actor X for my props. Exporting as FBX fixed my issue. Hopefully this thread will be of use to at least someone. My bad.

Hey guys,

I have a simple crate model set up with 3 uv sets. The 1st is for my base texture, 2nd is for a custom decal map, and the 3rd is for my Light map. Here's my setup:

r0W2oxX.jpg
7cQWaBu.jpg
EJynZAa.jpg

I've read somewhere before (cannot find link sorry) that if I am using a decal map that my light map should be stored in the 3rd uv channel. The decal map is working as intended.

For some reason UDK is not recognizing the 3rd uv channel. When I select the 2nd uv channel in udk, no uv's are displayed. Every time I build lighting it always gives me the Invalid Light map Coordinate Index error. You can see I have the correct uv index applied, but still no dice. I know that I don't have uv's displayed in that last image, but trust me, there's nothing there.

I'm sure it's something I am missing. If anyone could lend a hand or a point in the right direction, your time and help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!