Home Contests & Challenges Archives

Meepo Polycount set WIP

polycounter lvl 5
Offline / Send Message
Insaneophobia polycounter lvl 5
Hey Polycount!
I'm a big fan of Meepo and I thought I would make a set based on him finding a lot of crystals and selling them to a magician. I thought he would still want to save some of them and craft them into his items. Now, the concept is quite rough and I plan to make another one as soon as I get home from my vacation (next week. I do not have a tablet where I am right now) My hat and staff is pretty much finished. I plan on making the eyes in the staff made of crystal, and completely rework the shoulders and also rework the backback. I'm not quite sure if I will make arm items yet though. Anyways, enough talking. Here's my work so far.

Concept art:meepoconceptart_zps2fd30e0c.jpg

3D Model (So far I have made the hat and staff finished, both in LOD 0 and 1. All I need is to uv map and texture them.)Meepo3dmodelfirstthingthing_zps7246938c.jpg

Replies

• Insaneophobia
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Insaneophobia polycounter lvl 5
    Alright, so I took some time trying to figure out another concept for the backpack and I've completely scrapped doing anything with the hands. There just wasn't anything fitting the theme. I did some progress on the model also. I've pretty much finished the LOD1 for the shoulders:Meepomodellod1shoulder_zps8246e1e4.jpg
    As Always I do appreciate any feedback I can get on my work. I'm new to this 3d thing and I would love to get better at it.