Home Contests & Challenges Archives

[Dota 2] - Sand King - Sandy Claws Set

Hello,

I'm fairly new to polycount but I wanted to enter this contest :).
I'll be creating a santa claws suit for sand king.

this will feature: a fake white/gray beard, the typical red mittens, a little red hat with a white dot on top and if I have some time to spare I'll give him some kind of Christmas tree tail. Also, if I have even more time to spare, I'll make it so his signature ult move will make the ground shake in many Christmassy feeling and collors :D

For the moment I have to go to work so I'll get back to you starting +-next week with some PS paint over WIP or whenever I get some time off this week ;)

I Hope you all enjoy the concept...

Replies

• Erafic
    Offline / Send Message
    Erafic polycounter lvl 10
    Really hate to burst a bubble but it's something that'll be said sooner or later. As is with the Dota 2 item sets is that they have to fit the character in design, lore and color scheme. You could do Sandy Claws, but it's as good as a guarantee that Valve wont accept it once it's finished.
  • crazydude
    Erafic wrote: »
    Really hate to burst a bubble but it's something that'll be said sooner or later. As is with the Dota 2 item sets is that they have to fit the character in design, lore and color scheme. You could do Sandy Claws, but it's as good as a guarantee that Valve wont accept it once it's finished.

hmmm now that is a bummer....
    Alright thx for the heads up, I'll keep this one for later then. I'll have plenty of time to think about another concept.

if an admin reads this, you can close this topic