Home Artists Looking For Work

[Pay-Per-Piece] Seeking 3D General and Environmental Artists

logo.png

My name is Dan, and I currently lead a an Indie Team, that which we call XF8 Studios(Not registered or anything yet). We're a starting group of people seeking to crawl our way into the game industry(or further our experiences in the game industry)

banner.png
Hello All,
Our game is called Cross Fate, it's a fast-paced action-strategy mech game. The explanation of the actual game mechanics is a little too long, and would throw off the point of this post. The game sports a 3D-overworld view of the inner solar system where the player explores and furthers his progress in the story of the game.

Now to what matters, we're seeking artists to further and hasten our development process, since we're a starting indie team, our budget is limited(but not non-existant).

3D Environmental Artist:
-Is creative and able to suggest and improve elements from the reference concept art.
-has good skills in modeling sci-fi themed buildings, locations and props.
-has good skills in modeling scenic environment as well
-Has good texturing skills.
-Has good skills with spec and normals and other techniques.
-Is able to meet deadlines.

3D General Artist(For lack of better terms):
-Is creative and able to suggest and improve elements from the reference concept art.
-Is able to produce pieces based on concepts given to them.
-Has good skills with organic and mechanical modeling.
-Has good texturing skills.
-Has good skills with spec and normals and other techniques.
-Is able to meet deadlines.

That felt a little redundant, oh well.

Anyway we offer a pay-per-piece, but other methods and exact amount can be negociated.
Like I said though, we're starting and small and can't afford to pay as much as big name studios and the like.

We have a few professionals working with us, such as professional character artists, professional modelers, professional composers (and a singer). So we're not all beginners in our career path.

shadows.png
Image of our own custom engine, made completely from scratch, it can load models, animations and produce quite a few of effects.

FinalCity.jpeg
Sample map, untextured.

finalShot.jpg
Sample mecha model fully textured.

crossfate_wms1_colored1b.jpg
Sample mecha concept for the 3D artists to work from.

cross%20fate%20building%20with%20garage.jpg
Specific building concept for the 3D environmental artist to work from.

www.cross-fate.com
Our WIP website.

Thank you all for the attention, if interested or have any questions, please email me at dan@cross-fate.com.

Cheers,
Dan

Replies