Home 3D Art Showcase & Critiques

Bonnie & Clyde: Aftermath

Bonnie & Clyde: Aftermath is a scene created based off the bandit duo Bonnie and Clyde. Set in the late 1920s, at a local grocery store, the scene captures an end result of the pair's robbery. Trashed merchandise and clues of violence found scattered across the store's floors, this Aftermath scene is created using 3dmax, Maya, Photoshop, BodyPaint, Zbrush and UDK.

I want Bonnie & Clyde: Aftermath to have a Borderlands meets Grand Theft Auto feel. With the freedom of plausible outcomes expressed throughout the scene, and a colorful hand-painted atmosphere.

What I have gone so far is the creation of a low-poly layout. It is the interior grocery store within UDK. There are a lot of small filler assets that are not displayed in the photos. Like a display table in front of the other entrance window, merchandise within the shelves, broken objects, scattered money and advertising signs...I plan on adding a lot more to the scene. There will also be smoke, steam, sparks, and flickering lights added.

Below are three photos of what I have blocked out in UDK so far :)

7632238706_b0a8f1f0dd.jpg
draft_03 by 3D Kiddo, on Flickr

7632236824_169ec12991.jpg
draft_02 by 3D Kiddo, on Flickr

7632235056_8af90c1ddc.jpg
draft_01 by 3D Kiddo, on Flickr

Replies