Home General Discussion

OpenSource Music; Awesome Find:

polycounter lvl 18
Offline / Send Message
JKMakowka polycounter lvl 18
http://www.paniq.org

Awesome free and opensource music, but only download if you like computer generated (a bit nerdy) music with occasional German voice-samples tongue.gif

The guy also does the music for the Farbrausch Demos btw.

Oh and if you like the stuff: donate a small amount wink.gif

Replies

• Michael Knubben
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Oh, he's got a full album for download?
    Buzz represent, niggazz.
    Actually i hardly ever use buzz because i've never been able to get it stable, but i LOVE the machines, and wish there would either be a good vst-wrapper, or that buzzLE would become stable.
  • JKMakowka
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Actually he got several full albums, but the newest is also hands down the best.

The second track is so awesome if you understand the text (in German) laugh.gif
  • Neo_God
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Neo_God polycounter lvl 18
    Haha, I absolutly adore this stuff! It seems germans are the only ones good at it too, haha.

I'd suggest you check out the group Plastic Noise Experience. Also the group Kraftwelt(the name's a nod to Kraftwerk obviosly, which I am just going to assume you already know about, because, c'mon, if you like computer music, then you have to know about Kraftwerk, haha)

Thanks for the link!
  • Gmanx
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Gmanx polycounter lvl 19
    Yeah, thanks for this! The first track rules, as does Psy Rider.
  • JKMakowka
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Viva la gravedigging wink.gif

He released his new album (the cover is a joke btw... this has absolutly nothing to do with neo-nazis; read his blog entry linked in the comments)
    Awesome stuff as usual smile.gif