[Portfolio pieces] Looking for feedback

polycounter lvl 5
Offline / Send Message
Fozwroth polycounter lvl 5
Hi! Havent really gotten any feedback lately wich is probably a bad sign that my work dont stand out. so I thought I start up a thread with my recent stuff and hope it brings in some feedback :)

I graduated a week ago and Im currently reworking my portfolio since I havent gotten anywhere on the job front with it. would really like to know whats wrong with my work and so on :)

My current site: www.simonbarle.com

and below is a few WIP shots of what I will be replacing most of the current stuff on there

thanks!

very WIP environment based on a concept for pirates of the carribean armada of the damned. alot of placeholder assets still there. faaaaaar from done ^^

newprogress6.jpg

some Props for it:

cannonscreenshotcopy.jpg

cannonm.jpg

cratez.jpg

oldjetty.jpg

and some new trees for my foliage section of my portfolio, would like to do a "swedish forest" kind of environment with some cliffs and more trees.

birchforest.jpg

birchtypes.jpg

and a video of them

[vv]42734039[/vv]

highpolyprogress.jpg

and a character following the different concepts sheets for the Hellchick character. I only work on it abit now and then, mostly to practice hardsurface and organic modelling/ sculpting. still in kind of blockout/trying things out phase.

Replies