Home General Discussion

Making Friends

polycounter lvl 11
Offline / Send Message
dpaynter26 polycounter lvl 11
Hello Everyone, since ive been on polycount ive spoken with quite a few of you wether it's through a pm or just critiquing work or just a random post, all of this time i always enjoy being on polycount and hope to consider myself part of the community, i just have a question and im not sure if it's just me or maybe others feel this way lol, but most of the time im on here it seems a lot of you are people i would easily get along with outside of polycount, whether it's playing games together or making art together. I would love to have someone to work on a team effort piece, not a mod project or anything ive been on those and though they are fun im talking like maybe building an environment in an engine and still just being friends i guess. So i guess what im trying to say is i want to be a bigger part of the community and have more friends in the "game art" world. If anyone feels the same or wants to be my friend please by all means let me know :) lol my skype is dpaynter26 my xbl is xintrinsick my psn is x-influx and my linkedin is http://www.linkedin.com/pub/daniel-paynter/25/792/960

im always willing to learn from anyone in the art world and i always feel like i know nothing, even though when i sit and think about it i know a bit, i mean enough so that i have a job and have worked on a few mods atleast, so if you want to work with me for the sole fact that you like teaching people please by all means let me know :D

Replies