Deus Ex inspired street environment [UDK]

Polycount Sponsor
Offline / Send Message
fearian Polycount Sponsor
So I'm loosing alot of sleep over this one! :) Alongside my brawl entry I also have this university assignment, and I have to finish both by may 2nd! not cool!

Originally this was inspired by some Deus Ex 3 concept art, but it slowly drifted away in style. I hope to bring back some of that glossy, dark, rain slicked feel later on, but for now I need to limit my focus to finishing up all the assets. Frankly, I won't be submitting this at a portfolio quality - I aim to revisit this asap after uni ends.

Onto the pics! High res links under each image:

'Hero' Building
90Uu1.jpg
HIGH RES

Si7yj.jpg
HIGH RES

shop side alley
3QUTG.jpg
HIGH RES

X3o5K.jpg
HIGH RES

I've got a long way to go! I feel like alot of my texturing needs some more work, but that might have to wait until post-deadline for the extra love. As will a fair bit of other polishing!

Immedietly on my to do list are:
  • Redo Building textures (ehhh, atm)
  • High poly air con, texture and bake
  • high poly sign texture and bake
  • additional building details, wires etc.
  • new floor texture (eeeuurghh, atm!)

And then we shall see how much time I have to fake up some of the surrounding buildings. :poly141:

BONUS ROUND! Any-mooted development!
Kx4jT.gif

So there we go, I'm seriously loosing sleep trying to finish this and my brawl entry within 5 weeks, but it's doable! Let me have it! All crits wanted, I'll be keeping alot in mind for finishing this up after uni! :)

Cheers! ~Ian

Replies