Home General Discussion

Has the meat gone too far?

valuemeal
polycounter lvl 6
Offline / Send Message
valuemeal polycounter lvl 6
h53yua9.png
So I was cruising down the road, listening to local radio because I forgot my music cd and I heard that there was a Toys R Us special regarding halo and call of duty mega blocks!

Alright we have had are differences regarding games, but this is ridiculous
it seems as though these games that are clearly "M" for mature are being marketed towards children. You said there was no meat conspiracy, well I am not buying it

This is a blatant meat plot to make the youth into "mini meats" or "salami slices" you know, those children with no manners who you folks mentioned appearing in many of these game spaces. If this was 1995 there would be an outrage, people would be furious, there would an address to congress.

At this rate it seem as though toddlers will start playing these games and the meat will take over everything; gore tv, fps on PBS, shooter plushies the works. No one will appreciative anything that isn't meat, everyone will become more aggressive and as the years progress the world will be reduced to a Mad Max esque state. I mean look at folks, portfolios at the beginning of last decade compared to now, more meat is arising, this could be the begining of the end for those who don't do such things.

What are your sentiments on this?

Replies

This discussion has been closed.