miauu's Script Pack vol.2 is a set of scripts that will help you to make faster and easier some of the tedious task when you use 3ds Max.
miauu's Script Pack vol.2 include:
Attach and Link: Automates the process of linking objects to the surface of other objects.
- attach point helpers or any objects in the scene to selected faces or vertices of other objects.
- pick the point where to attach selected objects, using SNAP
- choose to lock the position and/or rotatio n of attached objects to the position/rotation of the surface, where they are attached.
- attach multiple objects at once
- link multiple objects at once
- can link/attach any objects type to the Editable Poly, Editable Mesh, Lines, Editable Splines and Edit Poly modifier objects
Align Verts to Vert: Align selected vertices to the X, Y, Z, XY, YZ or XYZ position of the last selected vertex(used as reference point).
Supported objects are Editable Poly, Editable Mesh, Lines, Editable Splines and Edit Poly modifier.
Easy Peel will help you with UV-mapping your geometry easier and faster.
It works directly with Edhtable Poly objects, allowing you to get full advantage of its many geometry selection features.
- works only with single Editable Poly object.
- unwrap to arbitrary map channel.
- hotkeys to quiclky mark, unmark and select edges. Unwrap with Pack On and unwrap with Pack Off.
- can extract the UVs from objects, that are not unwrapped with Easy Peel
- can performs Auto Relax of unwraped UVs
Extrude along path: Extrude selected object's polygons set along selected edges or spline path.
- can extrude a sets of polygons. They can have holes. branches. etc.
- the edge/spline path can be open or closed loop.
- when extruding along edges can process more than one object. The count of edge paths must be equal or grater the count of the objects that will be extruded.
- the object that will be extruded must be Editable Poly objects
- the objects, which edges can bee used as paths can be Editable Poly, or Edit Poly modifier.
Open edges extrude: Extrude border edges using the numeric values for the extrude distance in a way that you can't do by default in 3ds Max.
Support Editable Poly objects and Edit Poly modifier.
Quad cap holes: Quad cap even sided holes.
: Adjust each set of selected closed edge loops or polygons(which outlines forms closed edge loop) into the form of circle.
- can change the raduis of created circle
- can preserve the curvature of the object(as much as possible). - support Editable Poly, Editable Mesh, Spline objects, Edit Poly and UnwrapUVW modifier.
Smart Spline Extrude: With Smart Spline Extrude you can:
- "fix" splines, created in other 3D-CAD programs and imported in 3DS Max, so you can use them for lofting, or extrude them without problems.
- extrude in arbitrary direction/angle
Script idea - Wilbert Blom
Smart Spline Extrude Closed Splines:
Extrude closed splines in direction that match the normal of the face, that the closed. spline forms.
Script Idea: Stefan Rienth
Smart Sub-Object Selection: With Smart sub-object selection you can select whole or partial verts/edges/polys loop or ring.
- Works with Editable Poly objects, Edit Poly and Unwrap_UVW modifier.
- For Line and Editable Spline objects only Partial Loop works. The vertices or segments, between the selected will be added to selection.
- Using the Shft key the Dot Loop and Dot Ring can be selected.
- Using the Ctrl key you can expand the selected edges to nearest already selected edges.
Vert Stitcher: Align one selection of vertices to other selection of vertices in few easy steps.
- automates the tedious proces of moving vertices one by one
- creates seamless match between the selected vertices
- works with soft selection
- can stitch verts using closest vert or using verts order
- can weld vertices found in the set threshold
- support Editable Poly objects and Edit Poly modifier.
Project all or selected vertices of one object onto another object or selection of objects.
The object, whose vertices will be projected must be an Editable Poly, Editable Spline and Line or any object with Edit Poly modifier on top of its modifier stack.
Works with soft selection.
The vertices can be projected along:
- World X, Y or Z axis
- object's local X, Y or Z axis
- vertex normal of each vert
- current viewport direction(for perspective viewport only)
- custom direction - pick two points to draw the direction of projection
- can use the selected edge or edges as direction of projection - idea Pedro Amorim.
- can project the selected vertices onto the same object.
Script Idea - Harold Rinck
Edge Straighten: Allows you to straighten the selected edges using the constraint to edges. No branches or closed edge loops are allowed. Edge Constraint is used by default. All vertices of the selected edges will be moved using the Edge Constraint.
Works with Editable Poly objects and Edit Poly modifier.
Script Idea - Pawel Lazarow
Allows you to perform Inset command for arbitrary sides of the selected faces.
- Only Editable Poly object is supported.
- two modes of Inset - default for 3ds Max Inset and Inset with Edge Constraint.
- build quads when Inset with Edge Constraint is used.
Scrpt idea - algosuk
ALIGN WORKING PIVOT
Align Working Pivot makes using the Working Pivot fast and easy.
With a single click you can align the Working Pivot to the selected sub-objects or to two points selected by using the Snap to Vertex.
Align Working Pivot to Sub-object Selection
- when three vertices are selected the X or Z axis is perpendicular to the plane that these verts forms.
- when one edge is selected the X axis is aligned to the edge
- when two edges are selected the X or Z axis is perpendicular to the plane that these edges forms.
- when one polygon is selected the Z or X axis match the normal of the polygon. The X or Z axis is aligned to the longest edge of this polygon.
Align Working Pivot to Two Points
- pick two points using the Vertex SNAP. The X axis of working pivot will be aligned to the vector between the two pivots.
Snaps Tool extends the usability of Standard Snaps.
It allows you to turn Off multiple active snaps and to turn On only one snap with single mouse click,
Just watch the video.
SAVE/LOAD SUB-OBJCET SELECTION
Allows you to save currently selected verts, edges or polygons and to select them later. Its big advantage against the default Named Selection Sets and Stored Selections - when it saves the sub objects selection it really saved it. The script supports Editable Poly objects and Edit Poly modifier.
Saved sub-objects selections are per objects. They are not break when you add new verts, edges, faces, (do tessalate, bridge, inset, extrude, bevel, inset, outline etc.).COPY EDGE
Copy Edge allows you to create a copy of the selected edge(s) and to place it at arbitrary distance away from the selected edge.
The script supports Editable Poly objects
and Edit Poly modifier.EDGES EXTRUDE PLUSEdges Extrude Plus
allows you to extrude edges
in a way that is not possible with the default Extrude tool. You can
extrude using Equal Sides or Parallel methods. Watch the video to see
what both methods can do.
Script Idea: Evgeniy IvanovEASY MOVEEasy Move allows you to move objects or sub-objects(vertices, edges, faces, polygons) at arbitrary direction at exact distance from the previous position of the objects. The sub-object movement supports Editable Poly and Editable Mesh objects and Edit Poly modifier.
SKIP EVERY Nth
Skip Every Nth allows you to select every N-th vert, edge, polygon by skipping the desired elements in between.
In Skip Ring mode you can skip vertices,edges and polygons.
In Skip Loop mode you can skip edges and polygons.
Works with Editable Poly objects.
You can use miauu's Script Pack vol.2
in 3ds max/3ds max Design 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012. 2013, 2014
See all scripts in action.
This is a commersial script.
You can find more information here: