Home 3D Art Showcase & Critiques

Dinohorse WIP

NoltaN
polycounter lvl 15
Offline / Send Message
NoltaN polycounter lvl 15
hey guys, just a school project i'm working on. Just thought I would post here to see what you guys think so far. I wish I could go back and redo some of the armor as some of it is a little 'soft' but I dont know if i'll have time. The project is due next monday, gotta have it textured and mapped to my low poly cage. Anyway lemm know what you think so far.

Update02.jpg

-NoltaN

Replies

• EmAr
    Offline / Send Message
    EmAr polycounter lvl 18
    I think the neck needs to look stronger.
  • glib
    The torso/legs look like they're wearing a thick sweater. There are folds, but they don't seem to describe the anatomy or musculature very well.

I agree with the weak neck comment, I think giving it some long trapezius muscles that attach maybe halfway up the neck would help define some strength.
  • NoltaN
    Offline / Send Message
    NoltaN polycounter lvl 15
    Hey guys thanks for the C&C's unfortunately i didnt have enough time to put much of them to use (school project time constraints!!!) I will probably go back and fix some things as there is a few things I don't really care for. Hope you enjoy it either way, About 5 or 6 or so days of work put in.

Edit: Final mesh had a little over 7k tri's. I'm sure I could drastically reduce the number but again time constraints :/

-RandyFeradon01.jpg