Home 3D Art Showcase & Critiques

ANOTHER NEWBIE

polycounter lvl 11
Offline / Send Message
duncan polycounter lvl 11
Hay guys and girls.

My name is Duncan (creative user name eh?) and I am a new member.

I guess I should start with a little bit about myself. I am 27 years old and until about 4 years ago I am ashamed to say I barely knew how to switch on a computer let alone know anything about some of the stuff you guys do on a daily basis. But now I am glad to say I am in my first job in the games industry working for Big Ant studios in Melbourne, Australia. As far as I am concerned I am a complete noob to this world(well maybe not a complete noob but very noobish) . I never really played computer games and I guess I still don’t but I love the art and the all the work that goes into making them, and just like you all I am looking for ways of improving my abilities as an artist. I have been a fairly frequent face over at GameArtisans having fun and getting involved in competitions and generally spreading the love. I hope to be able to do the same thing here with you guys.

Well that is enough of that, here is a little art DUMP? of some of the things I have been up to recently dating from oldest to most recent.

Please, If you have ANY comments or crits feel free to shout them out. I am a huge fan of honesty so feel free to be as brutal as you want, It all helps.

See you all soon.

D.

finalong.jpg

frontback.jpg

work.jpg

punisher.jpg

final02.jpg

finald.jpg

Replies