Home General Discussion

A resonable question from a nice, decent person.

polycounter lvl 17
Offline / Send Message
Smirnoffka polycounter lvl 17
Why the fuck to my fiances keep leaving me?

I'm serious, this is my second in 3 years, what the fuck am I doing wrong.

I'm decent, got a good job, I care, I am loving, and I'm not a complete bastard (I think).

This ones excuse was 'I want to be independent again'. I thought the idea of being in a relationship was being able to depend on each other. Man, I feel so shit, that even my flying is suffering. My CO took me off duties for the next couple of days, but I just don't see why everyone keeps leaving me. I'm a nice guy. I think.

Anyway, /end drunken rant. Mods, delete this if you feel the need, but typing stuff at 3am on a website that I love is actually a decent outlet.

Fuck

Replies

• Marcus Dublin
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Marcus Dublin polycounter lvl 17
    Hey man sorry to hear about the news, this type of things sucks and I should know. I’ve been through 3 relationships which all ended in flames in the past 2 years, much of the reasons were based on the fact that I’m a workaholic! Not only that but I used the same exact reason when breaking up with my last girlfriend ”I want to be independent again”.

To be fair the excuse your girlfriend used was indeed a valid one and you really have to respect it. That said I would follow up with a number of questions about the relationship in a few months time when the emotions simmer. Go ahead and give her call, and when you do make sure to work in a few questions into the conversation like:

1. What was it about me that bothered you?
    2. What could I have done differently?

She’ll be honest with her answers if she cared anything about you to begin with. It may be tough to swallow at first but having a former love interest evaluate you like this will prepare you for the next go round.

By the way have you taken note of the type of women that you’re meeting up with, is there a pattern?

I had a buddy of mine who would constantly have his heart broken all the time. He would always whine and go on about “how he can’t find a good woman” and that they would all end up leaving! Well a few friends and myself had a bit of an intervention with him and it seemed that we discovered a pattern in the type of women he was attracted to. This guy would always seem to end up with the most emotionally unstable women you could ever come across, I mean these women were the definition of super needy! Most guys after the first date would stay far away from women like this but he seemed to head in the other direction like a moth to a flame!

Now I’m not saying the women who left you were like this or that you’re as naive as my friend but there may indeed be a pattern or personality trait that’s not clicking in your relationships.

Anyways I’m writing this after a serious hangover so take what I said with a grain of salt since I’m sure your going to receive all kinds of advise for the chaps on the board.

Good luck to you man and I’m sure the third time will be a charm, keep your head up!
  • Sandbag
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Sandbag polycounter lvl 18
    maybe the problem was you've had two fiance's in the past three years? Sounds like you're rushing into that marriage proposal pretty quickly.
  • super_villain
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    super_villain polycounter lvl 11
    It may be hard to accept, but they both did you a favor. By bailing out now, they won't be bailing out after you are married, which is what would have happened. Perhaps it is time to slow down, be single for a while, find out who you are kinda thing; two fiances in three years is pretty aggressive. Other than that, find new hobbies to occupy your time, i.e. join a gym or enroll in a college class that you find interesting. That will keep you from thinking about the breakup all the time, and you will meet new people. Good luck with it.
  • AstroZombie
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    AstroZombie polycounter lvl 18
    Sandbag wrote: »
    maybe the problem was you've had two fiance's in the past three years? Sounds like you're rushing into that marriage proposal pretty quickly.

Yea, seriously dude. Also, how old are you and how old have they been? If I had my life to live over again knowing what I know now, I honestly would not even consider marriage before I was 30.
  • indian_boy
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    hey man sorry to hear that
    but yea, i agree with wat caseofchill said.

i had a gf leave me for some random reason. after a few weeks, i found out that its cuz i dont ski, ice skate, sing, dance, and im not tall and white....

so you see, there are girls / women like that in the world
    u do everything u can for em, but u get shit in return

won't try to sound too deep or anything, but u just have to be careful at the speed u get into a deeper relationship with women.

some are good
    some are evil

but just chill with some friends,
    take a pause,
    be single,
    party some
    and cheer up =)
  • low odor
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    low odor polycounter lvl 17
    Yeah..count your lucky stars. What a mess to get into if you got married, then she left you. Divorce is expensive. ...and to emphasize what AZ said, take your time..sew your oats, your not a real man unless you have a few bastard sons floating around out there...

And how did you explain the first Fiance to the Second?....You didnt call her your silver medal did you?
  • Andreas
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Andreas polycounter lvl 11
    It may be hard to accept, but they both did you a favor. By bailing out now, they won't be bailing out after you are married, which is what would have happened. Perhaps it is time to slow down, be single for a while, find out who you are kinda thing; two fiances in three years is pretty aggressive. Other than that, find new hobbies to occupy your time, i.e. join a gym or enroll in a college class that you find interesting. That will keep you from thinking about the breakup all the time, and you will meet new people. Good luck with it.

I agree with this.
  • notman
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    notman polycounter lvl 18
    Women's expectations change once you get engaged. Maybe this one expected you to start 'getting more serious' when you were engaged, which basically translates to 'spend more time with me'. Many women these days want you to obsess over them for some damn reason.... but then they'll tell you that you don't give them enough space ;)

Anyway, I agree with the above. It was probably for the better. Maybe you're hooking up with the wrong women.
  • John Warner
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    John Warner polycounter lvl 18
    nobody wants to hear this, but if you're experiencing a certain type of thing consistently it's because you're filtering for it. people have beliefs about the world and those beliefs define what we see. if you believe certain things about yourself, and women, then you're going to have experiences that support those beliefs, and probably nothing else.

a good therapist can help you get at that 'map of reality' that you have...

or you could study NLP
  • Smirnoffka
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    low odor wrote: »
    And how did you explain the first Fiance to the Second?....You didnt call her your silver medal did you?

Haha, laughed my pants off.
    perna wrote: »
    I'm an absolute asshole with girls and struggle to get rid of them.

Haha, classic as well.

To explain the situation, when I say I have had 2 fiances in 3 years, I mean it like this. 3 years ago my fiance (Whom I had dated for about 2 years) left me. I then dated this lady for about 2 before asking her to marry me about 3 months ago.

I do agree with what you are saying, however, and I am amazed how much good advice I can get from a drunken post. I can see the bigger picture and I suppose it is a good thing we didn't get married, as it seems now that she got into something that she didn't really want to go through with. I am trying of course to be civil about the whole thing, and when the emotions subside I do hope to have a good conversation with her.

Also, I can now see that I have many faults myself. I am rushing into relationships perhaps because I don't actually KNOW how to be single, after having about 5 solid years in relationships. I am also in the military, and have no idea what that means about anything, but statistically military members get married at younger ages. Perhaps it comes from a lack of self esteem on my part, thinking that not many women will be attracted to me and I have to hold on to the ones I can.

I dunno, but thank you all for the advice. I suppose now on I have to try and be more like :

top_gun_maverick_tom_cruise_suited.jpg

And less like:

nerd.jpg

Cheers for the advice guys!
  • ebagg
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    ebagg polycounter lvl 17
    Great thread. I did the serious relationship thing for about 5 years. Found out I enjoy being single and dating around a lot more. It may sting right now man, but learning to be happy while on your own is one of the best things one can do in life. And when the right one comes along, the two of you should compliment each other's differences, not feel like you COMPLETE each other. This whole "my other half", "my better half", "I can't live without you" type of sentiment in relationships is utter bullshit, you should feel whole as a person, not as a couple.
  • t4paN
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    t4paN polycounter lvl 10
    Try the single life for a bit, and if that fails don't ask your girl to mary you, next time you end up in a big relationship. Just go with it and hell, if it goes well and doesn't seem like ending, you don't really have to be married, do you? Marriage is a big commitment, while just "living together" is teh pwnz.
  • hobodactyl
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    hobodactyl polycounter lvl 18
    I'm pretty young and married (I got married when I was 22) and we are around each other all the time and love it. It really depends on your personality, but I know I was just never happy with dating around and whatnot, and it's not because I wasn't comfortable with myself or anything, I just like sharing my life with people I care about. I've always been a very happy person, but I can also say that I'm much happier with my wife than I ever was without her. So like about what ebagg was saying, you SHOULD feel like a whole person on your own, but I think you can be a much happier person than that with someone that's right for you.

That being said, you have to be with someone that feels about you the way you do about them; you can't force someone to share your views, and it can be really hard to find someone you jive with really well. All I can say is PLEASE don't get into the mindset of "oh I need to be cool and snarky to get girls to be interested", because you can certainly date around using the cocky yet funny technique, but I doubt you'll find anyone you really get along with. I know everyone says it, but just keep being yourself and going out and trying new things and you'll eventually meet someone you really want to be with the rest of your life, and you'll be the same for them :) Getting out of your routine and trying new activities and stuff can really help.

caseofchill definitely had some wise words :)

Like others were saying, it sucks right now, but those other girls just weren't the right ones for you. Don't stop being a nice guy :D
  • ebagg
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    ebagg polycounter lvl 17
    Hobodactyl, that's great that you've found someone you're happy with and got married so young, but don't try to give advice to enjoying the single life (22 is really young to get married, you haven't truly experienced the single life with other adults) and don't try to say single people are less happy than people who feel like they've found the "one", that's untrue and ignorant of you to say.

I find it hilarious that people who are married or in relationships feel like they're living superior lives to those people who are single. It's a different lifestyle, not superior or inferior.
  • bounchfx
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    bounchfx mod
    I was engaged for about two years during college, and if we went through with it I'd probably be married now at 22. stuff went kinda sour though and we realized it probably wasn't for the best, plus it was both of our first relationships, which could kinda taint our view on things.

it ended rather conveniently right as I finished my time in college and in illinois as a whole (before I moved to albany). been single for a little over 6-7 months now. at first I didn't know how to handle it. I hadn't slept alone in 4 years and I saw her just about every single day for the past four years as well.

so I was geeking out a lot at first, then the stage after that was 'I gotta get in another relationship', which was a pretty lol situation (for me at least), and after that phase was realization. 1. that I don't NEED to be in a relationship (although it would be nice for certain aspects, considering I'm not a swinger or bargoer by any means. I'm just not into that), and 2. even if I had an opportunity I just don't have the time. I have maybe 6 hours a week where I'm not doing anything. it's crazy.

just gotta enjoy life as it is. plus it gives me time to learn to not care so it's easier to approach ladies in the future :)
  • ae.
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    ae. polycounter lvl 12
    treat girls like shit they'll never leave you treat girls nice they'll get bored and leave :)
  • Emil Mujanovic
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Emil Mujanovic polycounter lvl 18
    ae. wrote: »
    treat girls like shit they'll never leave you treat girls nice they'll get bored and leave :)
    Its sad how true that can be.

I'm sorry to hear about your situation, I don't have any real advice to give you because I suck at the whole relationship thing. You'll sort it out in due time and look on the bright side. You're a fighter jet pilot! Chicks dig fighter jet pilots!

-caseyjones
  • Mark Dygert
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    I'm not sure that being an asshole is a key to solid relationship. That's a good way to find some damaged goods, crazy unstable damaged goods.

I think what attracts chicks to assholes and drives them away from "nice guys" is that they know assholes aren't hanging all their hopes for happiness on them. It's a hefty burden to carry someones happiness all the time. And I bet anyone would feel trapped if they had to do it for very long, much more so when you're starring down the barrel of till death do us part.
    ebagg wrote: »
    And when the right one comes along, the two of you should compliment each other's differences, not feel like you COMPLETE each other. This whole "my other half", "my better half", "I can't live without you" type of sentiment in relationships is utter bullshit, you should feel whole as a person, not as a couple.
    I couldn't agree more.

And crazy enough, I've been happily married for 10 years. I honestly think that is the only way to build a marriage that lasts. Those few years on my own where awesome. Being married is a different kind of awesome. Not better, just a different flavor, one you really have to like if you plan on making it your drink of choice.

Don't rush out of the single life, its not like your life is worth less because you're not part of a couple. Don't get trapped into thinking theres only one flavor of awesome. Drink up, you've got a great chance to really enjoy some amazing stuff don't waste your opertunity.

No need to rush out and grab yourself more of the same, because its only going to happen again if you keep taking the same steps. If you really want to settle down and get married you need to take a break, dig into something else maybe date a little bit after a few weeks. But do it without any intention of making her into the next "the one" but just go out and have a good time.

Also know that you might be young and ready to settle down, but most chicks your age, aren't. Chances are if you find one that is, it won't last. you'll probably just need to ride it out and wait for your best friend in female form to show up. When you do get to that point I think you should be looking for someone you can ride out the bad times with, not someone who will make your misery if they ever leave.

Good luck buddy, we're all pulling for ya =)
  • TomDunne
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    TomDunne polycounter lvl 18
    Smirnoffka wrote: »
    Perhaps it comes from a lack of self esteem on my part, thinking that not many women will be attracted to me and I have to hold on to the ones I can.

Yeah, let me clear this up here for you... You're a fucking fighter pilot! You're Maverick, you've got the coolest job on the planet! You risk your life every time you do your job - you're a supremely confident, badass motherfucker! I am absolutely, positively 100% sure that women will be attracted to you. You could be a complete jerkoff and look like a gorilla, and chicks will still want to be around you.

The thing is, you seriously need to believe that. I think this gets more apparent the older you get, but there is no substitute for confidence. If you think and act like a guy who will be lucky to get a girl to notice him, girls can tell, and most women aren't looking for a charity case. If you think and act like a guy who can pick and choose any girl to be with, girls can tell that, too, and then they're the ones trying to get you to pick them.

I know that saying this is easier than doing it but man... most of us here are chubby nerds who play video games all day, not a lot of social advantage there. You're goddamn Top Gun!! That's all the validation you should ever need. Don't worry about landing a wife, just... get out and see what's out there. Don't ever go looking for a girl who's willing to have you, look for the girl you want to have. Change the way you think about it: you want to hunt your prey, not make yourself appealing for a predator. The minute you start being more selective, sticking to your guns and doing things your way, things will change.
  • Ruz
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Ruz polycount lvl 666
    really it doesn't matter what you do, you probably have just been a bit unlucky. just be patient

and then you will find the right person.

you are still fairly young and I am sure you will meet someone who is right for you.

don't let it get you down anyway, because in six months your life will have moved on.
  • Smirnoffka
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Thanks alot guys! Your advice is certainly helpful, and for a bunch of, what did you call it Vermillion, "chubby nerds that play computer games all day", you all seem to know alot about relationships and women.

Haha, and seriously, stop with the fighter pilot thing. Top Gun is a very misleading movie, I think you will find that many of us pilots are also "chubby nerds that play computer games all day", and fly jets occassionally. But seriously, if you go out and try and pick up chicks with the whole 'fighter pilot' thing, you are just asking for trouble. To begin with, you just look like an absoloute douche, and I think that so many guys who arent jet pilots claim they are, most ladies are cautious if you say you are. Plus, its not as glorious as it seems, and I only play shirtless volleyball like, once a week.

Anyway, thanks again guys, your kind words are really helping me!
  • bounchfx
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    bounchfx mod
    very good info is this thread all around! now how about some ladies' opinions.

we have like, two or three of them on the boards. right guys?

...guys?

....girls?
  • hobodactyl
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    ebagg wrote: »
    Hobodactyl, that's great that you've found someone you're happy with and got married so young, but don't try to give advice to enjoying the single life (22 is really young to get married, you haven't truly experienced the single life with other adults) and don't try to say single people are less happy than people who feel like they've found the "one", that's untrue and ignorant of you to say.

I find it hilarious that people who are married or in relationships feel like they're living superior lives to those people who are single. It's a different lifestyle, not superior or inferior.

I never said it was superior, I specifically said depending on your personality I think some people are happier being with someone than being single, and it sounded like Smirnoffka may have that personality. I also said it's very dependent on the relationship; I never said anyone should rush out and get married because it's a "superior life".

I was just giving my personal experience because that's all anyone can give, including you. It's really rude to be so obviously condescending of my marriage.

I'd like to reiterate I think nice guys can be winnars, just maybe not on the internets :P

EDIT: BounchFX: My wife has been sitting next to me the whole time, so these are our thoughts mixed, so there's some woman in here :D
  • ebagg
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    ebagg polycounter lvl 17
    hobodactyl wrote: »
    I never said it was superior, I specifically said depending on your personality I think some people are happier being with someone than being single, and it sounded like Smirnoffka may have that personality. I also said it's very dependent on the relationship; I never said anyone should rush out and get married because it's a "superior life".

I was just giving my personal experience because that's all anyone can give, including you. It's really rude to be so obviously condescending of my marriage.

I'd like to reiterate I think nice guys can be winnars, just maybe not on the internets :P

EDIT: BounchFX: My wife has been sitting next to me the whole time, so these are our thoughts mixed, so there's some woman in here :D

My bad, my second paragraph wasn't aimed at you, just commenting on a related note. But I don't think telling telling him he could be happier when married is reallllly the type of advice to give a guy who just had his fiance leave him... amirite?

As for nice guys versus confident guys, confident guys get more dates easily, because in general, it's harder to be confident than to be nice. Being nice is opening a door for someone, being confident is asking a woman on a date.
  • hobodactyl
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Well, I'm not saying he has to be married to be happy, but if that's truly what he's looking for, then there's hope of him finding someone who he can be happy with. A lot of the responses seemed to say that he couldn't possibly find someone to be happy with because he's young, and I was just offering my own experience to give him hope instead of suggesting that he change his personality, or that to be a complete person you have to date around or be by yourself for years. It could take awhile, and there's certainly nothing wrong with being single, but it's also not unthinkable that he could find the right person at a young age.

Also, I don't look at it as nice versus confident; you can be nice and confident at the same time. You can ask them on the date and open the door for them when you get them :D I just think a lot of people mix up being confident with being cocky and not caring... I've tried it and I went on more dates, but it ended up feeling pretty empty and shallow to me.
  • ebagg
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    ebagg polycounter lvl 17
    Plenty of people find that special someone when young, I don't think anyone can deny that. And I agree, being nice and confident is great, but when it comes to getting dates, confidence is a trait that will get you more dates than being nice.
  • bounchfx
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    bounchfx mod
    yeah one thing I got mixed up getting some advice was being a total ass to girls.

being arrogant and cocky is completely different from being confident, and although the first can get you girls, it's usually not the ones you want to bring home, from what I can tell. gotta work more on actual confidence and self esteem. fun stuff!
  • TWilson
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    TWilson polycounter lvl 18
    dating as an "asshole" can be fairly successful. I think asshole needs to be clarified a bit though. This doesn't mean you call them fat (directly) or anything nasty. It just means you're too busy for them. You don't cuddle. You don't sleep overnight together. You might look at other girls when you're with them or flirt with the waitress. But you're still trying to show them a great time when you're with them.

As far as dating goes women also love a guy with ....money. Big surprise. This certainly does not mean you need to spend it on them. It just means that you have it. You wear nice clothes and you have nice shit. Spending it on them can and probably will have the opposite effect than you would imagine.

I'm sure there's plenty more that can be said. But I'm moving in with my girl now so wish me luck too :)
  • Mezz
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Mezz polycounter lvl 8
    bounchfx wrote: »
    very good info is this thread all around! now how about some ladies' opinions.

we have like, two or three of them on the boards. right guys?

...guys?

....girls?

el oh ell

Yes, the female perspective (as represented by me tonight) is that confidence is very key. We can smell a lack of confidence from a mile away. It smells bad.

I think the confidence thing is all about our natural insinct. We want to find the best guy who we can 'mate' with, as it were. A confident guy that gives off the image of being someone who can give the best children and provide for them the best.

But I digress. I don't suggest to stop being a nice guy, because as a girl, I don't like guys who are jerks to me. But at the same time, some guys who say they are the 'nice guy' (and I am NOT saying this is the case with you) are really just doormats. Being nice should be opening doors, listening to her, and making her laugh, and not always being too sweet and needy.

Hope that helps a little, and good luck with whatever may come in the future! :)
  • Smirnoffka
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    More good advice. If anything, this post has been the most helpful thing I have had, and has really kicked my life and experience into perspective. I thank you all. Also, I found this on a friends computer and wished 'If Only'.

pilots.jpg
  • monkeyboy_garth
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    monkeyboy_garth polycounter lvl 9
    Vig wrote: »
    I'm not sure that being an asshole is a key to solid relationship. That's a good way to find some damaged goods, crazy unstable damaged goods.

QFT

Absolutely agree with all you said, Vig.
  • Mark Dygert
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    perna wrote: »
    Nononono that's all wrong. Confidence is NOT a good thing.
    If my confidence matched up to how awesome I am, I'd be an utter douche.

My friend, the secret is physical violence. How many times haven't you heard "oh he beats me but I love him"? BE that guy!

Hahaha, yea that bitch aint leavin' if you hold a broken beer bottle up to her neck!
  • hobodactyl
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Hahaha, yea that bitch aint leavin' if you hold a broken beer bottle up to her neck!

I lol'ed... then I felt a little scared of you :P
  • bounchfx
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    bounchfx mod

rofl, oh god.
  • JO420
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    JO420 polycounter lvl 18
    Did you ask for more clarification on what "i want to be independent again"? I am always suspicious of such simple answers. I mean you are feeling down about yourself about this but who is to say that i want to be independent is not code word for " i am shagging another guy and i want to break up with you guilt free"

Just a thought.
  • PaK
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    PaK polycounter lvl 18
    ae. wrote: »

Amen to that, Sad but horribly and dissapointingly true to the core. Women need to figure their shit out so I can finally relax, and not have to be 'on it' all the time.

-R
  • ScoobyDoofus
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    ScoobyDoofus polycounter lvl 19
    I'm pleasantly surprised by the depth of the maturity, humor, sympathy and civility in this thread. Awesome.

I wasn't going to come in here and post because I thought it might hit "too close to home" for me . A couple polycounters who're close to me might remember what Im talking about, but this is great.

Polycount FTfuckingW.

I bleed green.
  • JO420
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    JO420 polycounter lvl 18
    PaK wrote: »
    Amen to that, Sad but horribly and dissapointingly true to the core. Women need to figure their shit out so I can finally relax, and not have to be 'on it' all the time.

-R

I dont think you should really treat them like shit per se,i think you just shouldnt compromise your personality,interests of beliefs to try to make them happy. Dont be afraid to say no if she wants you to change something about yourself you do not want to change or make you do something you do not want to do.

Also keep it interesting on your part as well,dont get into boring routines,dont always dine in the same place. Try to do things to surprise her from time to time.
  • dejawolf
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    dejawolf polycounter lvl 18
  • Smirnoffka
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    I was going to add that to the thread, but I wasn't sure if anyone would get it! I've met shanks a few times (the guy from the video) and hes a nice guy, but we do dish shit at eachother alot. Fucking heli pilots, can't even fly in rain.
  • Smirnoffka
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Per, beer hit the screen :D. You guys really cheer me up, you really do! Thanks guys!
  • Rens
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    your a figter pilot? Just think tom cruise and you'll be alright :)

my social life is a bitch, and i got a 999 reasons why that may be,
    but im not going to change just so people would like me,
    just be yourself and if people dont like it.. fuck it, its there loss.
    its better to end up with a hand full of true friends then a hundred wanna b's

what im trying to say is, dont go fake.
    its not what you did wrong, its more what she's looking for.
    she may not think you'r the perfect shi-, but some other girl might think you' r exactly what she's looking for.

keep doing what feels good, be tom cruise, relax, and if you need to change things a bit, do it within reason.

gawd i suck at this
  • JO420
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    JO420 polycounter lvl 18
    Uhh people keep mentioning Tom Cruise in top gun but.......

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7OJSm6OdPhs[/ame]

...hehe maybe thats the problem ;)
  • JohnnyRaptor
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    JohnnyRaptor polycounter lvl 15
    you need to stop being nice and careing, quit your dayjob, get a motorcycle and start being an asshole...and women will line up..