Home General Discussion

Psychic Cat Story

polycounter lvl 10
Offline / Send Message
Irreal polycounter lvl 10
I've just had a weird experience and thought I'd share it with you all.

Last night I dreamt about my ex-girlfriend's cat. Yes, that is weird in itself but I thought nothing of it. I've never dreamt about it before and I've been split from my girlfriend for over a year now.

Anyway, when I got up (around lunch time) I checked my phone and found an answer phone message left by my ex GF. The cat has been missing for the past 2 days and she's worried sick. Could I make some missing posters (using my mad skillz with a computer) and bring them around hers to print out and post around town. So, I made the poster and drove around to her house only to find that she was at work.

Rather than go home I decided to look for the cat which I was going to do anyway. I walked to the bottom of the street and noticed a boarded up house with corrugated iron sheeting where the door should be. I pulled the sheet aside called the cats name and low and behold she meowed in return. WOO HOO! Rather than come to me like a good cat though I had to break into the house (a crack den it seemed) and go and get her.

So, anyway, what obviously happened was that the cat contacted me in my sleep via the strong psychic link we've always shared and lead me to her location within 5 mins.

Woot! It's the feel good psychic cat story of the year!!

Or something....

Replies