Home General Discussion

wood chipper

polycounter lvl 18
Offline / Send Message
Rhinokey polycounter lvl 18
justin and i were talking today. about woodchippers. and i thought of something. and i can't rember if its something i saw in a movie when i was young, or red in a book. or if i saw somethign somewhat similar in a movie or book and then my mind made up the details.

so, has anyone seen a movie or read a book where the following scene happend?

2 not so bright thugs are hired by a mob boss to dispose of a suspected snitch who is also one of their friends. so under fall pretenses they get the victim to drive them out to the middle of no where to a construction / land clearing site in the country and bop him over the head, crank up a wood chipper with the intent of shooting all the remains into a local stream so it would wash away and there would be no trace. they crank it up and toss the guy in, but did not notice the wind blowing the other way, they get completley covered in blood and gore.. like a bucket of red paint was dumped on them. they go to leave but realize the car keys were in the pocket of the guy they chipped, so they have to walk back to town along a little country road covered in blood."

kinda weird.. i have that scene in my head but can't rember where from.

Replies