Home General Discussion

Best Burn I got in a long time

polycounter lvl 17
Offline / Send Message
seforin polycounter lvl 17
I figured this would be worth sharing for the sake of laughs

Opened my email this evening got this from a old friend (he disguised his name)
=========================================

Hello Mr. XXXX,

My company RxTechnologies has been hired to find talented individuals for an opening with a well established video game developer in North Florida.
I happened to come across your myspace page with a link to your website. I think you would make an excellent fit for our client.

There is however one problem. Our client has several requests as too the applicant we present them.

Required Software Skills
1 3D Studio Max
2 Adobe Photoshop
3 Pixologic Zbrush

Technical Skills
1 3d Modeling
2 Level Design
3 Understanding of Color theory

Ethnicity
1 NO MEXICANS

As you can see you would have only one problem with your application to our client. Would it be possible for you to dye your hair blond? You would of course need to continue to dye your hair blond, if you do in fact receive an offer for employment. I know your people enjoy hard work and there would be no shortage of that with our client. I think if we can manage to get over this one small hurtle you will have a real shot.

Please feel free to call me to discuss the position

William L Surowiecki
President
RxTechnologies

PS... NEVER I MEAN NEVER PUT YOUR REAL EMAIL ON YOUR WEBPAGE. Embed the fucker in an image or use a form, but never put it in plain old HTML. The spam is coming my friend!
Ohh yea one more thing... The job is real. Of course they allow Mexicans, so don't worry about that part.

http://www.ignitionusa.com/JOBS/

Get on that shit fucker!
=====================================

These are my friends looking out for me~! Gee...Thanks...¬_¬

Replies

This discussion has been closed.