Home General Discussion

Seattle: Looking for a NICE Place?

polycounter lvl 18
Offline / Send Message
oXYnary polycounter lvl 18
Not sure at this time, as I have to wait on my housemates partner to make a decision. I'm throwing this out there though in case that fails. or the owners wont allow a month to month.

I have not gotten to live with anyone anywhere near the same interests as me since I began this track. It would be a nice change to have another artist in the house either established or a dedicated student. Should help my enthusiasm creatively seeing someone else's passion.

Slight Overview:

3 bedroom house.

Ground floor/basement biggest room. Own toilet.: ~700
2 Upstairs rooms, one is 400 (mine) other is 550.
Large Kitchen with Breakfast nook.

Has a garage, conveniently near downtown (I bicycle to work, takes ~23 minutes). Fantastic view of the sound from a nearby overlook from Beacon Hill (literally 4 houses down). I90 bridge about 1 1/2 miles, so easy to get to Redmond/Bellevue. Large backyard with flower garden and a covered Patio. Dining room, and a living room with fireplace.

Quiet neighborhood. Clean house and roommates.

No pictures at this time.

The move in date would be August first. The landlords would need a credit check. Again, not sure at this time what is happening, but I would rather cover all bases.

Worst case: Remaining housemate decides to leave as owners want a 1 year lease. So two rooms would be open. (The $700 room can accommodate a couple).

Best case: Owners agree to month to month, housemates partner decides not to move in, so $550 room would be open.

If this possibly interests you, PM me. I should know by the end of the month what my remaining housemate and his partner plan to do. I really would like to stay here in any case as its the nicest place I have lived in since moving to Seattle. I hate having to leave it for another potential Shitsville or out of the way like some of the others I unfortunately have encountered.

Replies