Home General Discussion

I got Angry and smashed my Laptop

I was looking forward to completing and texturing my tank. But now all is lost. Everything. But you know what. There was a sense of relief when i smashed this 800 dollar laptop on the ground. It felt really good. It felt like smashing someone in the face. It felt like i was smashing my internet stalker in the face. It felt like ramming.... A Internet STALKERS face into a brick wall. Will I smash another laptop in the future... Most likely.

tank-4.png

alien-versus-predator-requiem.png

Replies

• pliang
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    pliang polycounter lvl 17
    Well regardless....that was...moronic..
  • LEViATHAN
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    LEViATHAN polycounter lvl 11
  • Ironwolf
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    DO YOU GET EMAILS LIKE THIS EVERYDAY. WELL DO YOU??!!!!!!!

Hi ,
    I have the feeling that this piece of mail will reach you in a perfect state of mind and in a better healthycondition.while searching through the net, I came across your contact address and decided to contact you. I believe and also have the feeling that in today's world, neither race, age, nationality nor religion will any longer posse a barrier to
    male/female relationships. Although, we do not know each other well but I will
    really like to have you as a friend or pen pal if you will accept. Well i am a single lady of 25 years old, a citizen of the United States of America residing in wellington Square OXFORD UK and currently studying international relations at the University of Oxford
    (UOA) UK. Presently, I am doing my final year in the University and so anxious to graduate from the University into the free world. While I hope to hear from you soon, I also look forward to receiving some information concerning you, your family, country and even your
    personal life experiences. this will give us the opportunity of knowing each other better and be able to understand ourselves more.may God bless you as I wait to hear from you soon
    through this email :maryowen_2008@yahoo.com

Thanks.
    Yours,
    Mary
  • LEViATHAN
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    LEViATHAN polycounter lvl 11
  • Joao Sapiro
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Joao Sapiro sublime tool
    nutjob award 2008 goes to...
  • dfacto
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    dfacto polycounter lvl 18
    Eh, I've had better:

Hello, to you there!

It will really look absurd for someone you barely know to send you an email of this nature but, on a pleading note, I request to remain TOTALLY anonymous for the time been as, this transaction will be foiled if my Identity is found out. The issue at hand I believe, should be of great interest to you because, it is to me. I really would want you NOT to consider me a dishonest individual after you might have read this message for, what you think about me would be of no relevance since, at the end of it all, the late man's money would eventually end up in someone else's pocket. That's for sure. I have decided on doing this with a desperation for myself and a great consideration for my family and their futures' sake. You too, should consider your needs and future with respect to this. No matter how rich you might be at the moment, a few more thousands of dollars, will also make a difference in your life. We can al! l live the "GOOD LIFE".

May I say, I am positioned as a high-earning manager in my Bank but, the "black one" in me would always push to show it's ugly face. We all have this in us. You do also have. My Bank based in London--England, has recently done an auditing of all accounts logged with us. At the conclusion, several accounts were found to be inactive but, there was this one with such a striking scenario. The Beneficiary to this account, has been reportedly deceased since the year 2007. With detailed reports from his lawyers, we discovered that, the next of kin to the said funds which was documented when this account was opened and funds were logged, sadly died alongside the said customer. The said next of kin, happens to be his eldest son. Father and son died same day, same time and same Air Plane after an Air Disaster which claimed four(4) lives.

The amount presently in this account is £1,985,000 (One million, nine hundred and eighty-five thousand). If you are not quite familiar with the British pounds, may I say that, the above amount is also = $3,999,000 (Three million, nine hundred and ninety-nine thousand US Dollars). This is really enough for you and I to get our respective families food on the table, at least. Right now, all I need you to do is, stand as the beneficiary to this account. I have made arrangements for the relevant documents which will have your name on them as soon as you agree to transact this with me. For standing as the beneficiary, you shall take 38% of the above amount, 2% will be set aside by both of us to settle document procurement fees and other charges while, the balance 60% will be for me and my family. My 60% is undisputable.

From my calculations, 38% of the above amount will be approximately $1.5M US Dollars or thereabout. This you shall have. All that is needed right now, is for you to indicate your interest and, we will start the transaction process. This process MUST be kept confidential in all fullness. We MUST lay low. In the event of you revealing any detail about this transaction, I am sorry to say: I DON'T KNOW AND HAVE NEVER MET OR CONTACTED YOU. Let this be a secret.

For security measures, my work email CANNOT be used for this purpose. If you are interested and willing to comply with my terms above, indicate your interest by sending your contact information immediately to me via:

Email: farooq_habibb@msn.com

This is the email we would be working with at the moment. I would be changing email addresses frequently, and so would you. This is to prevent eavesdropping. I welcome questions from you. Have a Good Day!

Warms regards,
    Concerned Individual

You're just being buttered up for a 419 scam.

• Ironwolf
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Package Status: ******Awaiting Approval******

Customer/Delivery Services Department

8 Canada Square, London E14 5HQ, United Kingdom
    London,

Telephone No:+447024010504

Reg order no: Ref: UK/9420X2/68.

ATTN:Ryan Robert Marshal Joseph Walsh,

Your personal Information has been sent to us by the united national kingdom lottery company already,just waiting for you to contact us formally.

Courier Delivery World Wide is a well-established company offering courier and transport services 24 hour a day for priority delivery of letters, parcels and consignments to any destination by road, air or sea. We have a substantial team of couriers available for motorcycle dispatch plus van driver couriers in all size vehicles from small vans up to 7.5 tonne and international couriers for dispatch by road, sea or air.We have extensive UK, European and World connections.

This E-mail sent to you is to inform you that the Verifications Dept. at the headquarters of the National Lottery International has officially cleared you for payment.The original copy of this certificate together with a covering document (Money Laundering protection and Letter of Affidavit for Claims) from the British government stating that the money was obtained legally through their National Lotto will be couriered to the payment bank and transferred to you as soon as you meet with any of the option listed below and your winnings will be couriered and transferred to you immediately

The options, together with their associated conditions are presented below:

Courier of your winning draft to payment centre via any of this channel listed below:

Normal Delivery Cost of courier/shipping charges: £20 Vat: £55 Custom duties: £110 Administrative/company charges: £60 Insurance fee: £140 Total £385

385.00 GBP
    United Kingdom Pounds
    = 786.439 USD
    United States Dollars

Same Day Delivery
    Cost of courier/shipping charges: £80 Vat: £85 Custom duties: £120 Administrative/company charges: £80
    Insurance fee: £120 Total £485

485.00 GBP
    United Kingdom Pounds
    = 990.747 USD
    United States Dollars

You will have to choose from the above options, so we can send to you our payment ofiicer's contact details so you can immediately send to him the charges for your courier parcel which will be sent to you immediately your payment has been confirmed here in our office.

Note that your prize is protected by a hardcover insurance policy, which makes it impossible to deduct any amount from the money before it has been remitted to you. This means that the above charges cannot be deducted from the prize and hence must be provided by you before your prize is transferred to you.

Immediately after your payment is been confirmed, we are going to deliver your winning parcel to you

Before this can be done,please see below our delivery information request form (COURIER DELIVERY WORLD WIDE)Delivery Via DHL Document Express. Appropriate completion of this form ensures that your winnings package is not delivered to the wrong person.

Reg order no: CPL/TW/US/254.

FULL NAME_____________________________

COMPANY NAME:[optional] __________________

FULL RESIDENTIAL CONTACT:_______________

POST CODE__________________________

SEX:_______________________________

OFFICIAL AGE________________________

MARITAL STATUS_____________________________

TEL______________FAX_____________(If any)
    E-MAIL_______________________

I hope all of this is clearly understood?As soon as I get your response including your completed Delivery Information Request Form I'll give you the payment details for your courier charge.

Hope you understand this email and its contents.Please feel free to contact me for any queries/clarification(s).

Service Type: GROUND

Here are the details of your package awaiting dispatch;

Package Weight: 2kg

Package content:Undisclosed(only for Recipient)

Package status:Trunk metallic diplomatic seals

REG Number:UK/9420X2/68.

safedel_top.gif
    Our Guarantee of Safe Delivery:

We have had a guaranteed safe delivery policy for the 25 years we have been in business. We know how packages get handled in shipping, and we know how valuable our product is. We also wrap very well.

GlobeAni.gif 6732,1125088731,7.jpg

Any picture, framed or unframed, that we wrap and ship by the couriers we use, is guaranteed to arrive in good condition at your door. Simple as that.Guaranteed. You have absolutely no risk.

Regards,

Mr.Jimmy Young,

Dispatch Offiicer.

Telephone No:+447024010504

• MoP
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    MoP polycounter lvl 18
    This thread is incredibly useless.
    Closed.
This discussion has been closed.