Options
    Offline / Send Message
    CheapAlert polycounter lvl 18
    another new batch of monotonous, cliche games smile.gif
  • Uly
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Uly polycounter lvl 17
    Aw. : ) You're so cute when you troll. I thought the SC:Conviction Flyby, and particularly the Assassin's Creed trailer were fucking boss. Just finished downloading them, good fucking stuff.

BIA exactly like how Vegas played, which had really good flow to it, but some cheezy ass AI. Pretty much the only WWII series I'll convince myself to play, and I'm not a big fan of Naruto, so that's all I can say on that end. Haze is still dloading...

Edit: Haze was kinda the most disappointing. I like Free Radical, but out of all the games shown off, it was certainly the dullest. Though they get insane props for coop, but the rest of the game looked like a poor man's Crysis. Not just the jungle environments, which he did point out aren't the only environments, but the whole "nectar" mechanic most particularly. It looked like it did shit all to his character.
  • Joseph Silverman
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Joseph Silverman polycounter lvl 17
    Splinter cell and Assassins creed were anything but Cliche, Haze looks like a solid co-op shooter, and BIA seems like a nice advancement of the series. I'm impressed. smile.gif
  • rawkstar
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    rawkstar polycounter lvl 19
    i wonder why no one here likes naruto... i thought that looked pretty damn sweet...
  • Marcus Dublin
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Marcus Dublin polycounter lvl 17
    I love Naruto, Sasuke!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Marcus

Artist - Kaos Studios
  • Joseph Silverman
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Joseph Silverman polycounter lvl 17
    [ QUOTE ]
    i wonder why no one here likes naruto... i thought that looked pretty damn sweet...

[/ QUOTE ]

I really liked the screenshots that got posted earlier, but I didn't watch the video yet, so I thought it would be inappropriate to comment. laugh.gif
  • gauss
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    gauss polycounter lvl 18
    sign me up for stealth!
    Assassin's Creed was already looking fantastic, but this is the first i've seen of Splinter Cell: Conviction--both games i am very keen to play. since i went traveling i haven't had the time to play Double Agent yet, so hopefully when i finish i'll be ready to jump into the next Splinter Cell... kudos to them for overhauling the core gameplay.
  • Toomas
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Toomas polycounter lvl 18
    Assassin's Creed has huge potential and since it looks like a blend between SplinterCell and PoP i am quite positive they can pull it off.
  • Tulkamir
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Tulkamir polycounter lvl 18
    [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Personally, I absolutly cannot stand the style. Mainly the character.

Assassin's Creed is pure sexy. Still need to check some of the others.
  • McIlroy
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    McIlroy polycounter lvl 17
    I am really looking forward to Assassins creed that looks pretty kick ass !
  • conte
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    conte polycounter lvl 18
    Cheap alert, totally right.
  • Mongrelman
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Mongrelman polycounter lvl 18
    Assassins Creed already had a firm grasp on my interest, even more now.

Haze looks interesting, and being built with coop from the start should be good.

Been a fan of the Splinter Cell games since the first, I'd never even heard of Conviction till this thread, looks really good, will be sure to get this one. Also looks like it might be less linear than the previous games, let's hope it is.

Brothers in Arms looks good, but I'll have to reserve judgement. The first suffered a fair bit of consolitis, I really hope this one doesn't.
  • gauss
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    gauss polycounter lvl 18
    MUST PLAY THIS GAME
    convictionprinter.jpg