Home General Discussion

Poop's adventure begins!

polycounter lvl 19
Offline / Send Message
poopinmymouth polycounter lvl 19
promo_poster.jpg

Well I've done it, taken the plunge. Today was my last day at Neversoft Entertainment. I've decided to go full time freelance and travel. I had a blast working at Neversoft, and it was a tough decision to leave. They were great to me, both while working, and in my transition to freelance. They really are the top studio in terms of treatment of the employees. In the end, it was the siren call of the open road that persuaded me to leave, otherwise I'd still be happily toiling away on the Tony Hawk franchise.

On my site now, I have a "poop map" link. This will provide a way for those interested to track my journey and see if I'm coming to their area. This is a huge step for me, but I'm excited and eager. I'm going to be hitting a ton of European countries, and if you want to hang out, or even host me for a short/long period, feel free to get in touch.

Please feel free to pass along my work to anyone looking for a freelance artist. I've already got some work lined up, but I'm always looking for more. I'm available primarily for remote work, but I can sometimes be bolted down for short periods to help a studio come up with a solid pipeline for their project. Be it bringing an entire team into a new technology pipeline, or optimizing an existing pipeline. I'm also able to provide extensive documentation to ensure the process is repeatable by current artists, and to be used in training new hires.

I gave this a ton of thought, but I think for me at this time in my life (25) I really need to get this travel bug satiated, see the world, experience some new cultures and languages, and otherwise have fun.

poop.gif

Replies