Home General Discussion

Need to get out more (I'm a frikin hermit):Seattle

polycounter lvl 18
Offline / Send Message
TechSmith polycounter lvl 18
Well, it's been over a year since I've moved to the Seattle area. I've been so busy working, trying to save my rocky marriage, and now having a new baby, that I haven't gotten together with any Seattle area polycounters.
Was wondering if any of you are up for a beer some friday night, or heck, get together in the afternoon for coffee or something.
Also does anyone know Slayerjerman's email addy. The one in his profile bounces.

Yes, Kub I'm still alive. I do feel that strange pull to go back to indiana though. Maybe it's the vaccuum from the tornados there.

Replies

• ebagg
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    ebagg polycounter lvl 17
    Hey man I'd be down for something, had a great time with flaagan and thegodzero the other week, and I'm always down for meeting more polycount folks! What part of Everett are you in? I lived there for a few months so I know a few good chillspots up there, otherwise I live in Seattle near Ballard, and I work on the East Side in Kirkland so I am down for whatever. I'll pm my instant messenger names to ya!
  • Thegodzero
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Thegodzero polycounter lvl 18
    hermit huh? I'm always on IM so hit me up sometime.
  • TechSmith
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    TechSmith polycounter lvl 18
    Cool, thanks guys.
    I'll be checking in on IM soon.
    OK, probably in a few weeks. The wife ready to go into labor soon, and bring a new little guy into the world.
    smile.gif