Home General Discussion

Uwe Boll beats up critic in a boxing match

Replies

• ebagg
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    ebagg polycounter lvl 17
    Challenging critics to something he's semi-pro at is silly. Personally I'd like to see pistol duels like the old west. Does anyone know if any of the critics he's going to face are very buff fighter types?
  • Ferg
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Ferg polycounter lvl 17
    any idea who it was he fought in that vid? I know Lowtax from somethingawful signed up to battle him... I would like to see that.
  • rawkstar
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    rawkstar polycounter lvl 19
    i think it was:

Carlos Palencia Jim
  • ebagg
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    ebagg polycounter lvl 17
    Just watched through most of it during lunch break, it starts getting sad at round 2. At least Uwe seems to be holding back. The other guy wasn't really beaten up much it seems, he just didn't have any technique to keep up with Uwe. I wonder how a person in more decent shape and with some fighting knowledge will fare...
  • aesir
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    aesir polycounter lvl 18
    omg Im praying for Lowtax right now...
  • Tulkamir
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Tulkamir polycounter lvl 18
    Hahahaha, that was fricken hilarious. That other dude was the worst boxer I've ever seen.

Oh well, like ebagg said, atleast Uwe was holding back (a lot).
  • Fuse
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Fuse polycounter lvl 18
    uwe was definitely holding back .. i didnt even see him throw a solid jab or a right hand ...

the other guy had absolutely no technique laugh.gif , i would have thought he may at least have taken an hour with a trainer to teach him the basics .. or he could have saved the money and just rented rocky smile.gif ... how hard is it to stay on your feet ?
  • McIlroy
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    McIlroy polycounter lvl 17
    He obviously did'nt know how to deal with UWE.....

20060621.jpg
  • kat
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    kat polycounter lvl 17
    @ Ewe : Lol.. fare fight my arse!
  • Frankie
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Frankie polycounter lvl 19
    I think I could take the old man!
  • Moz
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Moz polycounter lvl 18
    I almost forgot about how fucking terrorible that comic is but then you had to post it.

At least shity penny arcade is respectable in that it has history and a strong market hold, CAD is just unfunny garbage.

ontopic
    I want to see Lowtax verses Ebaums in the arena.
  • McIlroy
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    McIlroy polycounter lvl 17
    [ QUOTE ]
    I almost forgot about how fucking terrorible that comic is but then you had to post it.

At least shity penny arcade is respectable in that it has history and a strong market hold, CAD is just unfunny garbage.

[/ QUOTE ]

Hey that's fine your entitled to your opinion as moronic as it maybe . Being that both Penny Arcade and Ctrl+alt+del have 100's of thousands if not millions of readers I doubt they or myself give a flying fuck what you think .
  • Moz
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Moz polycounter lvl 18
    [ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Hey that's fine your entitled to your opinion as moronic as it maybe . Being that both Penny Arcade and Ctrl+alt+del have 100's of thousands if not millions of readers I doubt they or myself give a flying fuck what you think .

[/ QUOTE ]

We'll I'm glad you care what I think about your shitty webcomics.
  • Joseph Silverman
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Joseph Silverman polycounter lvl 17
    CAD is pretty awful.
  • Fuse
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Fuse polycounter lvl 18
    i found it mildly amusing :P
  • rolfness
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    rolfness polycounter lvl 18
    I found this amusing, simply because of the concept, the inept twaddling around in the ring made it even more funny.. Uwe should hire the beast from the east to fight his critics.. that would be truely funny
  • Justin Meisse
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Justin Meisse polycounter lvl 18
    If it were me I would of spent the time until the fight working out and training to do the perfect headbutt, sure Uwe would say he won because of disqualification but I'd have the satisfaction of knocking him on his ass.

In case you're wondering what constitutes a good head butt, taken from the slate article about Zidane's head butt during the world cup:

The proper motion for a forward head butt is described as something like a sneeze, or even a bout of vomiting. The attacker steps in with his neck muscles relaxed and his mouth closed. Then he bends at the stomach and snaps his head down while stiffening his neck. Another type of forward head butt works with an uppercut motion, as the attacker springs from the legs.

The head-butter tries to smash the relatively hard bone at the top of his head into the head-buttee's softer nose, cheeks, or jaw. Aiming for the mouth can do a lot of damage, but it can result in a laceration for the attacker. Likewise, it's very important to avoid forehead-to-forehead contact.
  • Malekyth
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Malekyth polycounter lvl 18
    hahah ... thanks Justin, I'll try to remember that next time I meet Uwe Boll on the street.
  • Mark Dygert
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    He didn't miss is original calling just ignored it.

Destiny: Ring Ring... Ring Ring
    Uwe: Hello?
    Destiny: Yes hello mr Bowl, this is Destiny calling I would like for you to be a boxer and die an early death at the hands of the mob after taking a dive in the 3rd round instead of the 4th like they planned.
    Uwe: It's boll, like the 4 ton animal and who the...
    Destiny: Oh thats cleaver, we thought it was bowl as in the toilet.
    <beep beep>
    Uwe: That call waiting I take this now k, bye fruit-cake.
    Hollywood: I'll cut to the chase, your country has a tax loop hole I think we can expoilt to everyones benefit. Well everyone but the fans but who cares.
    Uwe: But Destiny just called I should be a boxer...
    Hollywood: BEWAHAHAHA... sigh... HAHAHAHA
    Uwe: I beat up anyone I want when I have teh monies right?
    Hollywood: we'll supply you with as many soft squishy critics you can shake a boxing glove at.
    Uwe: Where do I mail my soul to?
  • Mongrelman
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Mongrelman polycounter lvl 18
    lol Vig, that cracked me up smile.gif

About the 'match'. What a load of bollocks. It would have been more entertaining watching an agressive match of tiddly winks. Y'know, the discs with the sharp edges.