Home General Discussion

Got a new job and a massive promotion!

polycounter lvl 18
Offline / Send Message
Jon Jones polycounter lvl 18
Hey, I know I don't post much but I wanted you guys to know that I just got a new job as Art Production Manager at NCsoft Austin. I'm working on Dungeon Runners, a kick-ass casual MMORPG, and I've basically been given full artistic control over it. It's a huge amount of responsibility and it's exactly the kind of thing I've been wanting to do for years, and I finally got it! WOO!

And it all started here on polycount, when I was a 14-year-old little twerp that wanted to make something of himself. Well, I have now, and I gotta thank my peeps here for helping me out over the years. smile.gif

I just made the move from Ready At Dawn Studios working on Daxter in Orange County, CA and drove all the hell the way to Austin, Texas, where I got a kickass place to live, a great job, making great money on a project I want to work on and want to play, and I gotta give thanks to everybody here for helping make it possible.

At the risk of sounding cliche and slightly douchebaggy, dreams CAN come true! Work hard, make friends, appreciate people, work hard and never stop trying! Woo-ha!

Replies