Home General Discussion

Photoshop Problem

polycounter lvl 17
Offline / Send Message
Smirnoffka polycounter lvl 17
Hi All, This is only my second post here, but I do check the forums on a regular basis.

I cannot texture to save my life, but with the recent purchase of a Wacom Graphire 4 tablet (the bigger one) I hope to change that. I am currently on Pilots course for the RAAF (Royal Australian Air Force) but do go back home (yes, to my parents!) on some holidays. While at home, I enjoy the luxury of a dual screen system, however herin lies my problem. I opened up photoshop with my dual screen system and i like to put tools all over my two desktops. I am very careful, however, not to leave them there, because if I go back to a single screen system, they will be lost in an imaginary desktop. Well, guess what? I forgot to put the "add noise" window back onto my main desktop after using it and now, with only one screen, whenever i try to add noise, i cant!. ARGH! I even have to Alt-Ctrl-Delete to get out of photoshop. All i need to know is there a way to default all windows and tools to their original places. I have spent hours trying to fix it, hours that could be used learning how to texture. Any help here would be hot!

Thanks guys.

Replies