Home General Discussion

Ahoy Boston area polycounters: gauss descends!

polycounter lvl 18
Offline / Send Message
gauss polycounter lvl 18
So my friend Stoofoo will soon be graced my a visit by yours truly this very Saturday, and I will be in the area until tuesday--there are scattered reports of polycounters in the area and i would of course love to confirm such suspicions!
so yeah. let's get it together. maybe a sketch group or something, whatever you crazy kids do in Boston. probably steal hubcaps and whisper secrets into cracks in the floorboards, right? whatever that means. Stoof says he hasn't really met up with the polycounters in the area, which i know is a mistake that shall soon be rectified. So who's out there looking forward to gauss visitation?

70sjack.jpg

many west coast polycounters will attest to my friendly demeanour and artfully arranged shoelaces. don't be frightened by the above image, the mustache is not real.
though i am currently sporting something of a goatee these days, it is no where near the alarmingly sensuous thickness that photo implies. so don't be shy, let's say hello.

and unlike when Poopinmymouth visits, you won't wake up in the middle of the night to find me gently brushing your hair.

i will only do that in the morning when you are awake. thank you.

Replies