Home General Discussion

Second Annual Poop Euro Tour: 2006 edition

polycounter lvl 19
Offline / Send Message
poopinmymouth polycounter lvl 19
March 3rd I leave the safe shores of the greatest most powerful nation on earth to venture into the unknown land of the moon people. I can't get enough of third world countries and their poverty level, so I'm heading out again.

Starting with Germany, I'm gonna be in Cologne (Koeln for you Germans, yes yes I know, I can't make umlauts, deal with it) for five days visiting Peppi.

Then it's off to Switzerland to visit Lord Scottish, in Bern (or close to it anyway) for five days.

Then off again to Scottland to visit his Mopness in Dundee (though I'll be flying into Edinburgh, ask Mop how I pronounce it). Five days later I'll have to return to the comfort of the mother country, where I'll probably drive an SUV through a spotted owl nest before throwing away a bunch of food just because I can.

Seriously though, I love visiting Europe, and this trip is gonna be killer for expanding my art/culture/culinary horizons. If anyone from here lives close to these cities or would be willing to travel a bit to hang out, I wanna meet as many polycounters as I can. Last year was a blast with Peppi, Frankie, Bronco, Firestarter, Pior (and Virginie, *wink) Vahl, Shimmer, prs-phil, and guest appearance by Shadokat. Here's to hoping this one is even more fun than last year.

I need to start making T-shirts to give to my hosts or something in thanks. Something like, I had poopinmymouth, March of this year!

poop.gif

Replies